Reporting in - fed the chorizo crave today
PXL_20230423_171742174.jpg

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Reporting in - fed the chorizo crave today
View attachment 695036

Reporting in - grilled chicken thighs with chipotle lime rub and applewood pellets then used what I didn't stuff directly into my mouth to make mushroom and chicken quesadillas.View attachment 695065View attachment 695066

Gordon Ramsay Fox GIF by Masterchef - Find & Share on GIPHY
That Is Delicious Chef Ramsay GIF - That Is Delicious Chef Ramsay Gordon  Bakes Using A Hot Spring - Discover & Share GIFs
Unbelievable un fucking believable gordon ramsay GIF on GIFER - by Drelazar

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I know 4/20 was a few days ago but I guess some of you still have munchies? Is that what I'm getting here? Or is this just an overeaters anonymous meeting? Either is fine, just wish I took pictures of my pulled pork with broccoli rabe sandwich for dinner.
Food literally is my 420 lol.

That said, what I ate today wouldn't make anyone jealous, especially after all the pics that have been posted in here.

I'm about to have a strawberry pop tart.:oops:

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Game 4 is definitely a must win. We win it and the series is reset essentially, lose it and we're cooked.
Obiviously it's a big game, and being down 3-1 is not a great position to be in. But game 5 is home, if we were to win that and send it back to MSG 3-2, that puts a lot of pressure on them in game 6, with Game 7 being back at the Rock(though we know their fans will invade the building).

In short 3-1 can be overcome, especially when you have home ice advantage.

it’s not just reset, we take all the momentum and confidence heading into the last 3
Ya, I think if we win game 4, especially if we show real signs of regaining our form then we have the edge.

Reactions: Homedresser

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Obiviously it's a big game, and being down 3-1 is not a great position to be in. But game 5 is home, if we were to win that and send it back to MSG 3-2, that puts a lot of pressure on them in game 6, with Game 7 being back at the Rock(though we know their fans will invade the building).

In short 3-1 can be overcome, especially when you have home ice advantage.

Ya, I think if we win game 4, especially if we show real signs of regaining our form then we have the edge.

One issue is Game 5 in a 3-1 series is going to be closed to a road game then a home game. Our fans could easily decide to cash out on their tickets to Rags fans instead of risking seeing us get eliminated.

Their fans will also be motivated to get into the building to see a clincher.

If it's 2-2 going into Game 5, the crowd spilt should be much more in our favor

I do agree though that tomorrow isnt a must win, but I think it's pretty close to it.

Reactions: GameSeven

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
But these broadcasts love their sideshows. That's the role, he's just in it. I think he's pretty good at it.
The ESPN-ization of sports to reach a large audience. Cater to the 15 IQ crowd.

Always thought networks were supposed to be more professional than that.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
What was the rub? How long did they smoke at what temperature? Did you hot grill them at the end at all? They look glorious.
Kids were a handful today so I mostly just winged it.

Rub was Meat Church Holy Cow.

Smoked at 250 for about 3 hours.

Into the pan with butter and whatever bbq sauce you fancy. Also honey but I left it out because of the kids.

I smoked uncovered for another hour but normally I would cover, I couldn’t really tell a big difference but I’ll probably cover in the future.

I still had my deflector plate in but I started pumping air in so the temp got up to 400ish. I put the bites back on the grill grates for about 15 minutes to set and caramelize the sauce. They’re done whenever the sauce looks a little burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad