ECQF Game 2: NJ Devils (WC2) @ TB Lightning (1) 3 PM ET | SNE, SNO, TVAS2, NBC, CNBC

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Is it fair to think that this series hasn't been as lopsided as the play indicates? Kinkaid was awful today with no help from his defense, but still...
Yes. Some awful breakdowns by New Jersey and that Vatanen goal was just...bad. The Devils need to compete the way they did in the third, they haven't been nearly as aggressive as the regular season respecting the Lightning, but you just can't play like that. Not a team like this that just doesn't have the horses on defense.

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Lightning are the better team when they want to be. Still battling inconsistency though.

The Lightning have played well at home all year. On the road is a different story. I expect the devils to pick up at least one win in the next two at home

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
I wouldn't be shocked if this a tampa sweep or the Devils win in 7 games. Game 3 will tell the story, I guess.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Devils played a really good third. Their second period was pretty bad, the first was about even.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I wish the Lightning would stop taking it easy once they get a substantial lead but I don't want them going all out when up by 4 goals either. Just need to find a good middle ground. But a win is a win whether it's by 6 goals or 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad