ECQF Game 2: NJ Devils (WC2) @ TB Lightning (1) 3 PM ET | SNE, SNO, TVAS2, NBC, CNBC

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
1aTnBij.png

JOdR53N.png

vxLWSt1.png

aaKtaRE.png

GhgdUSe.png

0vOFNBN.png

5GQOKhk.png

00hPLvG.png

JYJtTQT.png

s4Poh0J.png

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Let's go :bolts!!!

Please don't suck! :puppy:

Keep up the pressure! Don't slack off now or the Hall line can burn you!

Gonna be there today. Can't wait!!!:D

Last edited:

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Imagine going through it all with a girl. The good days and the bad days, the sick days and the health days, and she just comes out one day and says she a devils fan, they have a good young core and are an up and comer. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Like what do i even do in an situation liek that? Donate her brain to science? Pack up all my stuff and maybe take some of her good stuff too cause she doesn't know the difference between good stuff and trash anyway, and leave???? What do i do bros? Do i try and make it work?How do i have her near family? Oh yeah mum im coming to turnip dinner tonight.... with a friggen devils fan. My mum will probably tell me im adopted. i can only imagine how awful teh dinner would be. the girl be sitting there trying to hold my hand the whole time meanwhile im there pretending i dont even know her. Like what do i do bros? I've never been so conflicted. on one hand i have invested two solid months with this girl (just weekends tho, and most friday nights i play xbox with friends, and maybe saturdays ill hang wit her if the boys dont wanna do anything fun) and on the other hand she said with her mouth that she was a devils fan. the same mouth, mind you, she told me she loved me with. oh heavens what has become of me. all worked up over an devils fan? I have become an butt of joke. More of a joke then the devils winning at 3pm eastern hoping for a good game today GO BOLTS! Johnny with another goal to keep it rolling!

liljegren beast

Mar 28, 2018
Lightning take game 2 by a score of 7-1

Devils do not have the depth to match the Lightning, and if you shutdown Hall, you shut down the Devils

Reactions: Kid Icarus

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
I voted Tampa. I think they will win game 2

Neilstrong218

Mar 29, 2018
Go Go Go Devils!!!
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/smakk.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/smakk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad