ECQF Game 2: Columbus (WC1) at Washington (1) 7:30 PM ET | SN360, TVAS2, NBCSN, NBCSWA, FS-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Fail by the Columbus coaching staff. I was watching the Washington PP and wondering why the Blue Jackets let their right forward drift so far away from covering Ovechkin along the half boards. Haven't they watched any previous series involving the Capitals this past decade?

apollo71426

Jan 21, 2010
Has he still not scored an OT winner? I want to say maybe he got one finally last year but I forget
I dont think so but he did score a clutch goal to tie game 4 vs Tampa Bay back in 2011.

Caps promplty lost that game in OT due to an awful clear by one of our many mediocre dmen (his name escapes me)

apollo71426

Jan 21, 2010
Fail by the Columbus coaching staff. I was watching the Washington PP and wondering why the Blue Jackets let their right forward drift so far away from covering Ovechkin along the half boards. Haven't they watched any previous series involving the Capitals this past decade?
Noticed that too but you have to remember Kuzy and Backstrom are excellent/elite playmakers on the PP. Oshie and Carlson are nothing to sneeze at either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad