ECQF Game 2: Columbus (WC1) at Washington (1) 7:30 PM ET | SN360, TVAS2, NBCSN, NBCSWA, FS-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
6 of 8 series were 2-0 after the first two games. Can only hope this is an exception... like the other Metro series.

As I posted in the Pitt-Philly board, the PA series s/be called the BLOWOUT series. All their games were decided by the 1st or 2nd pds. At least game 1 was exciting in this series.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Yep...as I said....15 PK minutes is too much. CBJ stay at or below 6 PK minutes and they should win.

You were on the PK for 11 minutes. Check the NHL stats. Caps were only on the PK for 5 minutes because they gave up goals so quickly, otherwise the minutes would be much closer. Again, especially without that major from Anderson factored in which cost the Caps a d-man for most of the game so it wasn't for nothing.

Why does everyone on HF seem to want to have the reffing excuse? The refs were bad that game and it went both ways.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
6 of 8 series were 2-0 after the first two games. Can only hope this is an exception... like the other Metro series.

As I posted in the Pitt-Philly board, the PA series s/be called the BLOWOUT series. All their games were decided by the 1st or 2nd pds. At least game 1 was exciting in this series.
Yeah, that one and Boston/Toronto definitely lack the excitement of the close/interesting series.
Good thing they're not all like that. :phew:

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
You were on the PK for 11 minutes. Check the NHL stats. Caps were only on the PK for 5 minutes because they gave up goals so quickly, otherwise the minutes would be much closer. Again, especially without that major from Anderson factored in which cost the Caps a d-man for most of the game so it wasn't for nothing.

Why does everyone on HF seem to want to have the reffing excuse? The refs were bad that game and it went both ways.

Again....CBJ stay under 6 minutes penalty minutes...I think they win.

Why does everyone on HF seem to want to flip the the context of your posts? Last game played to Caps style of special teams play. Hopefully tonight is more 5on5.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Ken Daniels doing PBP. Nice.

Guy doesn't get enough credit. Gets a little hate for having to work with Mickey Redmond. He's legit one of the best, IMO.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
The intensity is so much lower in this series compared to most others I feel like.
Feels like a regular season game.

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
2 pages half way through the 1st period?

Are both fan-bases too nervous to post right now or has the game been uneventful :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad