Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 2 - Back to Toronto with the series tied 1-1 - Toronto 3 BRUINS 2 F

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
Our defense is suspect at best and #48 a huge liability. I'm not gonna panic, because they already overachieved any reasonable expectation I had. They lose it, I'll be pissed but will not complain at all, but they need to fix some holes to be a true contender again.

Reactions: Gordoff

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I will keep repeating what I've posted a few times this season:
No team in the NHL this season has done more with less than this BRUINS' team.
Instead of blaming Monty, just check the reality who is on this team. This team, unfortunately, isn't blessed with a whole lotta talent
This is a hard-working, overachieving team and I, personally credit the coach.
And nobody done less in a playoff with a team with 135 pts either.Who in nets next game Bucci

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Leafs do a lot of dump,and chase was surrounded and there good at it ,lot better than the Bruins are that’s for sure

Reactions: BTO

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
I know we didnt play well enough. But I cant overlook the 5 on 3 that didn't happen.

It's whay I hate NHL officiating so much. The whole mindset is "well, they did two blatantly dirty things so we're going to call one on you as well to be 'fair'".

BS

Last edited:

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I’ve seen enough playoff series at this point to get overly worked up over game 2.
This post game thread is an exact carbon copy of every post game thread we’ve ever had after losing the first playoff game against Toronto. The only difference is the players’ names….

Toronto wanted it more and their top guys were better than ours. It’s gonna happen. On to Game 3.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
The Leafs will win this series in 5 if we refuse to forecheck and get after their defense. The Leafs D are retrieving the puck with ease and have plenty of time to pass the puck up ice. Monty in the playoffs is a different coach, I am very concerned going forward, they can't keep on playing scared and letting the Leafs continually attack them, attack their D.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
He's easily one of our best defenders. He's incredible on the pk. He's strong. He hits. He doesn't make mistakes. Losing him tonight showed. Our D looked lost.

Well losing him in game is another thing. It jumbles every pairing and everyone is gased.

I think Spoon will step in well if needed. He plays right side yeah?

Reactions: Spjutmuren

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad