ECQF: (2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (3) Philadelphia Flyers | Pittsburgh Leads Series 3-2

who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Should've known somehow the stars align and they find a way to meet again.

I'd imagine if you want goals this is the series for you.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
I just have a hard time imaging a series where the Pens don’t beat up the Flyers goalies. They scored five goals every single game this year against Philly. I’m not sure this series will be much different.

Pens in 5.

Reactions: Bumpus

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
I just have a hard time imaging a series where the Pens don’t beat up the Flyers goalies. They scored five goals every single game this year against Philly. I’m not sure this series will be much different.

Pens in 5.

Not a problem. 8-5.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
This is probably the most interesting series to me because of history but it's been 6 years since that epic series so I'm not expecting anything like that. I'm not rooting for either team because I hate them both so this should be fun!

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Got the Pens in 5...both teams are lacking in the Defensive side of things but The pens high end players are better and their Goalie is better.

Biggest advantage I see, is in the coaches.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Great series. Expect the Pens to carve out a win here. Penguins in 6.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
The flyers could make it interesting if Elliot plays well, we stay out of the box, and we get in their D. I wish we were playing the caps but it will be good to get experience for the rookies and second years. Flyers will be playing loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad