Game 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The90

Feb 27, 2017
When was he taking shots at them?

Personally, I don’t think Hughson loves or hates the Leafs, I think he’s just doing his job calling a hockey game.
Try watching the NBC feed lol. It’s asinine and nutty to listen to how biased it is to the Bruins.

Having milbury as a commentator would be about as reasonable as Wendel being a commentator, yet being expected to be impartial lol makes 0 sense

Mar 26, 2010
I can't wait for chara to retire. 41 years old. It's time to go you degenerate. His time is near and I can't WAIT!!!!
Leave him in for the next 2 games of the series. He is crazy slow. The young Leafs will send him golfing next week.

Reactions: Lilou

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
What a gutsy win by the Leafs.

Refs against you? No problem.
Rick Nash being an embarrassment trying to get PP’s? No problem.
Lucky bounces going against you? No problem.

Amazing win. Could have been a lot worse for Boston if the refs didn’t interfere but hey a win is a win.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Idk why the Refs are still this intimidated by this fake tough team. They scared to call penalties like they think Bruins players are gonna jump em.

Bruins aint even tough anymore. They soft AF now. Kadri bullied them to a pulp

Uh, no. More like they’re getting a shit ton of money not to.

Arizonan God

Jan 30, 2010
Toronto
Hey, I’m just happy the leafs haven’t rolled over and died. This could have easily been a sweep. And now you have a home and home. It’s unlikely, but the Leafs could pull it off. Just win two games. That’s it.

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Andersen stole game 5, Bruins dominated the 3rd 20-5 in shots but Andersen was the difference.
I wonder why the shot differential is so lob sided? Pretty sure Ron McLean pointed out the only reason Boston was ahead on shots was the PP shots afforded to Boston which Toronto wasn’t privy to.

The only penalty called against Boston was that very obvious tripping with the stick in skate. Pretty sure they were thinking about letting that one slide too lol

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
What CBC showed on the Bozak penalty on Nash

giphy.gif

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
I can’t stand how Chara somehow gets away with the BS that he does. It’s been like that for years. But WT? on the circus show drama here?? There was plenty of dirty plays not called on both sides. Stop dragging a crucifix across the ice lads.

I predict a Bruins win next game after Chara throws around Kadri like a McCabe rag doll while the refs cheer him on. Lol just teasing guys :)

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Gibbons and Racicot (and MacPherson) were the linesman who intentionally let Bruins win an illegal faceoff without Bruins putting his stick down on the Bruins goal.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, I’m just happy the leafs haven’t rolled over and died. This could have easily been a sweep. And now you have a home and home. It’s unlikely, but the Leafs could pull it off. Just win two games. That’s it.

Bruins are tired...

Skate like a NEaster wind Leafs and you got this...

Two Canadian teams moving forward increases our chances of bringing Stanley Home...

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Try watching the NBC feed lol. It’s asinine and nutty to listen to how biased it is to the Bruins.

Having milbury as a commentator would be about as reasonable as Wendel being a commentator, yet being expected to be impartial lol makes 0 sense

Milbury called Andersen's save lucky because it was a bad angle.

He called Dermott's 50/50 play a penalty 99.9% of the time.

What a f***ing joke.

Reactions: The90

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Pastrnak must be shaking his head tonight. After seeing almost everything go in this series. He couldn't buy one tonight. Leafs are still having great difficulty covering him. I don't know why. The guy only leafs the NHL in playoff scoring. Could have had 3 tonight easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad