ECQF: (1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (WC2) New Jersey Devils | Tampa Leads Series 3-1

who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
The lightning are only good because of Kucherov, otherwise the team is outright trash.

Now you may say the same with the Devils and Taylor Hall, but the fact is that the Devils are on the rebuild and the Lightning have been trying to build a mega team for years yet always choke in the playoffs.
Now now. No need for the salt.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So, starting tomorrow, the NJ Devils will be on the golf channel 24/7?

Sorry, I am not good at the bashing or throwing salt into the wounds. I actually was enjoying the pizza talk, made me hungry.

Reactions: ThunderAlleyNomad

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
The lightning are only good because of Kucherov, otherwise the team is outright trash.

Now you may say the same with the Devils and Taylor Hall, but the fact is that the Devils are on the rebuild and the Lightning have been trying to build a mega team for years yet always choke in the playoffs.
Kucherov 4 Hart

Reactions: Riverbolt

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
There are only a few rude devils fans left in this thread and there will probably be even less at todays slaughtering.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015

Stamkos? Johnson? Palat? Devils had no other.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
The Devils will shut down that garbage offense tonight, guarantee it

You've only been able to score on a backup goalie this entire series, now with Schneider in I can see the struggle.

Devils are taking game 5 tonight, see you Tampa posters back on Monday

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Yeah it's because of Kucherov, he's the best player in the league for a reason

He's the only guy doing anything on your team
I wonder why the Oilers scored over 60 goals less than the Lightning then.

Whatever, I think I might be getting hosed here, as we Lightning fans say.

Spirit of McMullen

3 since 82
Apr 19, 2018
Really the Tampa offense is laughable

All you have is Kucherov and a washed up Stamkos who is getting shut down by Andy Greene LOL.

Wait: the guy is coming off of a major knee injury and had like an point-per-game+ season and is a PPG+ playoff series is washed up? Come on, get real. We need a player like that!

T REX

Feb 28, 2013

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad