Series Talk: ECQ: Boston Bruins (2-0) Toronto Maple Leafs. Well. We can Win at Home. We Have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
40 minutes and Boston is ours.

giphy.gif
Great gif

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
I can't wait for this series to start.
I really don't think the Bruins players want to play us. Our team is going to be hungry, and you know Babcock is going to have them prepared. This series is going to be a statement series for the big 3. I think we are going to get to see playoff Marner (not mono-playoff Marner from last year, but London Knights Marner). He is going to bring it to a whole new level.

Reactions: NiftyMits

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
I would feel better with Borgman in the lineup to add some sand to the Charmin .Wonder what he said that put Babcock off ?

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
On a side note, thank god we are done with that regular season. For my money Leafs did well to stay reasonably sharp, we've been stuck with nothing to play for, for weeks. This wait has been painful, now this fan base will explode!

We've been a bit hot and cold recently, even during games

It's understandable considering our position on the table but Andersen coming to the party is going to be the big one

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
The only thing that scares me this series is marchand being marchand and injuring one of our players.

This will def be an entertaining series. I think we are the better team so we should win. Another loss to boston in the first round would sting real bad.

I think leafs in 6. For my sanity's sake, no game 7 ot pls.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
People say Boston is a tough, heavy team that can wear you down.

Well what about our speed. They can have fun trying to keep up with that for 60 minutes over 7 games. Wave after wave of high speed pressure on your defense. I think they should be more worried about being worn down than us.

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
Boston in 7. Not being a leaf troll, just thing our second pairing D gets grinded down at the end of the series and finally cracks.

Leafs cannot complete the game 7 comeback. We trail 3-0 but lose 4-2 (ENG). Hyman on a big chance flub we look back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad