GDT: ECF Game #6 - Rangers in Tampa 8pm ET. Time to Get Engaged & Crash The Party in Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
We might have put the locks on the Crosby-Malkin-Letang Era. That would have been enough for me. Beating Carolina even better. Scaring the shit out of Tampa was the cherry on top.

The quality of hockey was shit all series long. It was Dead Puck Era all over again. Don't know what to think about Colorado-Tampa because we said Vegas would wipe the floor with Montreal last season and look what happened. Vasilevskiy can steal a third Cup by himself. Toronto was the toughest matchup they faced and they still beat them.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Does anyone know where this ledge is?
game-of-thrones-tommen.gif

Reactions: Seair and Tob

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I know this is disappointing for you lads, but your group will be a powerhouse for at least the next 5 years. Great season great group, absolute stud in the 6 by 4, solid young defenseman and highly skilled youth! Good luck see you next season. Long may your big jib draw boys!!!!
Hey! Thanks! I'm not feeling down at all. I know these guys have to lose before they're ready for some big-time winning. I know that's coming.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Pathetic the last eight periods. Igor deserved better. Kakko should have played.

Emotions aside, this is the start of a great few years in NYR land.

It will be the start of a few years of second and third round exits if they don’t recommit to developing the kids and finding more young centers.

Reactions: Dijock94

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
This was a great season regardless of losing this series. They were obviously gassed and both physically and mentally exhausted. Anybody with a brain could see this. This is only the beginning. The build continues and changes will be made. Teams do need to experience the pain before the gain. It's part of the process. I trust Drury to continue to make the right moves. 110 point season and ECF appearance. I just can't be mad about that.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Listen - with all of the great success the rangers have had with winning cups, I don’t think they would have had room for another banner to raise at the garden. Unless…they decided to take down the 1939-1940 Stanley cup champion banner? Hm….this will keep me up pondering tonight.
Piles have won so many in the last 40 years. f*** off.

92hatchattack

Dec 23, 2005
Jersey
Where was the fight tonight? Where was the dig deep? They didn't seem as tired as they did uninterested.

They still exceeded our expectations, but their performance tonight is concerning for the future.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
The expectations will be sky high next season after this, which is good.

Get back to the finals should be the minimum.

We learned a lot, though rentals cost us a lot in assets. Gotta recoup some value.

Thanks to Ryan Strome, but it's time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad