GDT: ECF Game #6 - Rangers in Tampa 8pm ET. Time to Get Engaged & Crash The Party in Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Amazing season 5 year w/o seeing the POs and I got to see a good run and some great things from some of our young guys ..Team needs a couple of tweaks this run has made them clear. I stick with Turk after the season we had , would be a horrible look to let him go after the season the team had and TBH no team that shit canned him got better afterwards Vegas added pieces and have gotten worse.

Team gave it their all , physical and mental exhaustion did them in, the boys learned a lot of lessons with this run
Great post.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
Not a goal review call all f***ing Play-Offs long, whatever you think about tonights. That is quite some going.

I absolutely hope these gutterpail wankers and their obnoxious gloryhunting fanbase are taken apart by Colorado.

Reactions: mas0764

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Amazing season 5 year w/o seeing the POs and I got to see a good run and some great things from some of our young guys ..Team needs a couple of tweaks this run has made them clear. I stick with Turk after the season we had , would be a horrible look to let him go after the season the team had and TBH no team that shit canned him got better afterwards Vegas added pieces and have gotten worse.

Team gave it their all , physical and mental exhaustion did them in, the boys learned a lot of lessons with this run

1000000%.

Seriously, this is more than any of us ever expected. I don't think most of us saw us advancing past Carolina. And then we make it all the way to the ECF, take 2 from Tampa, and then we don't get shut-out in the elimination game like 6 of their 7 other opponents? I'll take that.

This was far more than I figured we'd get out of this team. Add in the Blais ACL (he was a huge loss, IMO), the injuries down the stretch, etc. and I am just so happy with how these guys played.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
The Rangers had nothing left in the tank. Tampa was better. This season felt like it took forever with the Olympic/COVID catch up break in February. June 11 and there's still a round to play.

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
I know this is disappointing for you lads, but your group will be a powerhouse for at least the next 5 years. Great season great group, absolute stud in the 6 by 4, solid young defenseman and highly skilled youth! Good luck see you next season. Long may your big jib draw boys!!!!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad