GDT: ECF - Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 8pm EST, ESPN - Series (NYR 2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Kakko just crumbles when he has a chance to take the puck to the net. Just falls apart completely every time

Reactions: bbny

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Or from the opening f***ing face off.

Well, sure. But when you’re down 2-0 going into the third… why is it ALWAYS that they find this gear when 3:30 left and never after the intermission? What goes on in this locker room? I swear, we need like a crusty old retired drill sergeant on the coaching staff to just scream and smash lockers.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Well, sure. But when you’re down 2-0 going into the third… why is it ALWAYS that they find this gear when 3:30 left and never after the intermission? What goes on in this locker room? I swear, we need like a crusty old retired drill sergeant on the coaching staff to just scream and smash lockers.
Where's Torts when we need him.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I swear this Rangers team doesn't want to show up when they have a lead of any kind. Have to be down by at least a game or two before they show up to play. Wonderful.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Kaapo, you’re on a two on one and the puck carrier gets the puck across to you at the bottom of the circle, goalie down and out… what’s your move?

Stickhandle.

Okay, you’ve just done some stickhandling to slip a defender in the corner and you’re walking out into the slot with the puck, what are you doing?

Stickhandling.

Hmm… there’s literally 1 second left on the clock and a rebound bounces loose, right on your tape. What do you do?

Stickhandle. Definitely.

Reactions: Chaels Arms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad