GDT: ECF - Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 8pm EST, ESPN - Series (NYR 2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Ryan McDonagh cleared exactly zero players from the crease when he played for us. What happens when guys leave this team? They grow a pair...Look at Fast & Skjei....We need to add meth or something to the drinking fountains in our locker room.
I strongly remember him launching someone on Tampa around 2014.

Reactions: LokiDog

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
I mean, I love it. People will defend Bread by pointing to his point totals and say things like “at least he scored!!!” As if the context is irrelevant. 57 horrific minutes of turnovers and a gimme PP goal doesn’t change the narrative.
Have to just root for him to figure it out.

The tunrovers by all, or soft plays, are killing the whole team

Reactions: Captain Lindy

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Miller makes some really slow,dumb decisions at times...he's fitting right in!!!

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Can you imagine getting your ass kicked and not responding? At least throwing the body or starting shit after the whistle?
They look like a bunch of sad puppies

And Fox had that body language as early as the latter part of the 2nd period. Like I said before--the score doesn't bother me. Their reaction to the score does.

Reactions: EEL

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Ryan McDonagh cleared exactly zero players from the crease when he played for us. What happens when guys leave this team? They grow a pair...Look at Fast & Skjei....We need to add meth or something to the drinking fountains in our locker room.

Always had that exasperated look on his face here.

Reactions: Boris Zubov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad