GDT: ECF #1 - 05/17/14 | New York Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens | 1:00 - NBC, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I think the 1 PM start actually helps us out. The Montreal crowd won't be as loud and drunk as they would be at a 7-8 PM start.

Don't underestimate Habs fans. lol

Just use the GDT's to discuss the series, that's how we've been doing it all playoffs. Any questions or input, feel free to simply PM. Danke.

Last edited:

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
SO PUMPED FOR THIS SERIES TO START!!!!!!!! Really think we have a good chance to win this series if we play to our potential.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
I'm happy that the Rangers get 2 days off between Monday's game and Thursday's game. The Rangers will need the rest after the NHL kinda screwed them with those back to back games.

*Bob Richards*

Just saw that every game after Game 1 is going to played at 8. This guy wont be missing nothing like the previous two series.

ze4y3azy.jpg

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
I have to ask: Are you related to Dan Carcillo? I'm not sure I've seen you post about anything else.

On a serious note, I kind of wonder if any players actually hire shills to go online to post positive things about them.

I mean, out of 700 players, it wouldn't surprise me if a couple are nuts enough to actually do that.

gardenparty

Oct 21, 2011
Killer instinct. Don't be satisfied with past successes.

I just hope we don't get hosed by the refs tomorrow. Montreal sure gets the benefits of the doubt in a lot of home games. I sometimes think they're intimidated by 21,000 frenzied fans into seeing certain things 'their way.'

timor

Oct 8, 2011
Perfect sunny day. 8pm start time here in Finland. Got beer in the cold. Man I love it! It's on now! LGR! Start with a win!

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Definitely rooting for you guys. Really like your team. From the coach all the way to King Henrik.

Good luck guys.

Last edited:

KenGuru

Sep 14, 2010
Oslo, Norway
I have had a strange feeling for a long time that NYR will win the cup this season. Those kind of strange feelings are never wrong. When this team plays at it best its really something special. And I believe they will even step it up a level in this series vs. Montreal. Can you just imagine the motivation Hank has now ? All they need to do is to win 8 of 14 games. So many heroes on this team.

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
For those discussing the schedule, it has been released.

Sat 5/17 1pm
Mon 5/19 8pm
Thurs 5/22 8pm
Sun 5/25 8pm
Tues 5/27 8pm
Thurs 5/29 8pm
Sat 5/31 8pm

Why 8pm? It's already bad enough for us Euros, why do they have to add another hour?

And the one game at a great time collides with the German Cup final...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad