GDT: ECF #1 - 05/17/14 | New York Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens | 1:00 - NBC, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake or Death

Currently on the west coast and watching a hockey game at 10am... makes total sense.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Is it safe to assume games 3 and 4 will be Thursday and Saturday? I know Lavoie tweeted game 2 is Monday at 8pm

Cake or Death

Habs fans confidence is different from that of other teams. Often, they simply bank on their storied history and record of Cup wins. To me, they see themselves as the annointed ones. It truly is a hockey mad city, and I would never knock them for that, but the smugness is amplified hugely when they get into the playoffs.
Speaking for myself, I cannot wait for the Rangers to knock them down a couple of pegs and leave them looking in.

So basically they're like NYY fans haha

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
Wed/ Thurs back to back would be a nightmare with my schedule this week. I already can't see game 1 because of when it starts. I'm looking at a real possibility of missing 3/4 games of the ****ing Eastern Conference Finals. Looks like I'll be firing up the Dvr and hoping for no spoilers.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Was in Afghanistan for 2012 so this is my first chance to see us live in the ECF.
Pity it is on at 3am

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Ugh yea I know. I was already thinking about the WCF champ after Hank shut them out in game 1. That loss stung pretty bad too. Not as confident at all this time. I felt like we were special last time. This time it's like holy **** we're actually here.

That said I've had nonranger fan friends (isles devils and flyer fans mainly) say that they think we are gonna win. I don't see it, but hell I'll keep on rooting for them no matter what.

You don't see us winning this series or the whole thing?

Anyway, I don't see how that team was better than this one, seeding be damned. We beat two teams that were much better than the teams we beat last time. We also actually have 6 NHL D-men, and don't have 2 4th lines.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
No official schedule has been released. I feel like the league is still bickering with the Garden about this.

There has to be a reason that they haven't released the schedule yet. One of the California teams might have a conflict with MSGs availability if the NHL wants one game a night.

1200ftalt

Apr 30, 2014
The only game that matters is the next one, We are proud of you guys leave it all on the ice. LGR!

metsfann2009

Oct 20, 2009
For those discussing the schedule, it has been released.

Sat 5/17 1pm
Mon 5/19 8pm
Thurs 5/22 8pm
Sun 5/25 8pm
Tues 5/27 8pm
Thurs 5/29 8pm
Sat 5/31 8pm

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
We've won the 1st game in both series this playoffs. Got to get the W tomorrow. Must get 1 out of the first 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad