GDT: Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game 1: Your New Jersey Devils (WC2) @ Tampa Bay Lightning (1E)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Thank God I was busy at work today. I would've driven myself crazy all day if it was a slow day.

I'm now officially nervous that my day is over with

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Thank God I was busy at work today. I would've driven myself crazy all day if it was a slow day.

I'm now officially nervous that my day is over with
Better than me, I had an extremely busy day but decided to do no work lol, I just could not focus.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Here we are, at the first round of the payoffs. I have been looking forward to tonight.
Tomorrow I will have two medical procedures one up the butt and the other down my throat, great timing, starting at 7 PM tonight I must drink 56 ozs of water plus a cleaning mix and at 2 AM on Friday I have to do the same thing. I recorded the game. I will do my best to watch live. I wish I had a portable TV for the toilet. OH well.

Best wishes Devils give them hell.

Go Devils

Best of luck, hope all goes smoothly

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I wonder if they were calling the ticket attendants wenches?

that’d be great. if so, I could see this exchange taking place-

“m’lday, I doth protest the exorbitantly high coinage thou has requested to park my motorcar in yonder wenches’ depository of…”

“shut the f*** up you dickless virgin. it’s $25”

Jets012

Oct 19, 2015
" In almost 200 minutes against elite competition, Butcher has been given basically 50/50 zone starts, been outscored by 1 goal, and no on who has played more minutes has a higher dff% (Dangerous Fenwick). Vantnen’s been outscored by 6 goals and has a DFF% almost 5 full points lower. If the Devils don’t want to get cratered in possession/expected goals, taking the reins off Butcher is a key."

Free Butcher

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
waiting for my beers to get cold
source.gif

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Let's ride folks. Its all gravy now.

With that being said, I know the Devils are going to make the Bolts lives a living hell.

You don't fluke your way to 3-0 against a team. Tonight, they make it 4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad