GDT: Early Edition - Jets vs Flames Jan-20th, 2PM (Sam and Friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
A week off and a 2pm start means we throw the rules out the window and release the GDT right NOW!
aMF5xW9.jpg

giphy.gif
7nIfOz8.jpg

qPIxhYE.jpg

giphy.gif

vp52jUL.jpg

giphy.gif

6rT4kUe.jpg

rOjfJCH.jpg

kkIqstx.jpg

s4vctVv.jpg

mK8Ge0T.jpg

bbCqKw5.jpg

C03UdDn.jpg

drKQ72I.jpg

ME9gFAd.jpg

giphy.gif

Qhz5KXS.jpg

Lp4DXjm.jpg

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Maurice says Roslovic is better suited to the wing. That's a lot of centre prospects that are being converted to wing. Really too bad.

Do Jets do.

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
Lowry was a winger and the organization developed him into a centre. I’m thinking they want their centres. Maybe that’s what Buddy Robinson needs to do.

Edit: Nice GDT again. I remember Kermit playing a reporter in Sesame Street. My first intro to the puppets.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Great GDT once again Zhammer . :laugh: Loved the muppets growing up , the two old guys in the balcony were the best , kind of like some of us on here . :laugh: Hope Helly keeps his play going and Little , Frenchie and Ehlers play as well as they had before we had a month off . GO Jets GO !!

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I would have been pumped for this game if Lowry was back but now I am just dreading this back to back.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I would have been pumped for this game if Lowry was back but now I am just dreading this back to back.

The saving grace is the Jets have their deep blueline intact. Myers the 40 point defenceman on the 3rd pairing. Byfuglien the 50 point defenceman on the 2nd pairing.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
So apparently Mason has a soft skull, second time concussed, doesn't sound good, he may be gone for awhile...

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Sucks about Mason, but in terms of the team Mason was really an insurance policy in case Helle wasn't ready. I hope Mason has a long career ahead of him still, but the Jets have their starter now (knock on wood)

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Was never in to Starwars. wrestling or muppets but popular culture has infiltrated my brain osmotically so I largely get these gdt's and moreover, respect the guys(and/or girls) that assemble them.

Nice to have the waterbug back but Lowsy and Scheif are what makes this team go. Without them, we will need Fly and Pate and good Buff along with a solid Myers/Kuli combo. We get that...we're good.

Last edited:

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
This is going to be a tough one.

Still missing the best offensive C and the best defensive C.

That is a lot... but Jets do have fire power... hope they are clicking this game.

GO JETS GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad