Recalled/Assigned: Dzingel called up (Update: Sent down Dec. 23rd)

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Finally. I think good timing too. I love his game.

He's tenacious, fast and incredibly smart. He'll do well in a bottom 6 role no doubt, imo. He made some gorgeous plays in pre-season and was undisputedly our best prospect in tourney and camp.

ElRossoMatt

Feb 13, 2010
Bucharest,Romania
Good numbers by this guy.

Scored 22 goals and 46 points in 38 games in his junior year for Ohio State, then 17 goals in 66 games for Bingo last year as a rookie and this season he is almost PPG.

Exciting to see what he can do.

I've also seen an interview with him during a TV timeout and he seemed very well spoken and very smart.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
I'm so glad for him to get called up, not so much that it's at the expense of Ryan though.

My predicted lineup.

Hoffman-Turris-Prince
Smith-Zibanejad-Stone
Dzingle-Pageau-Chiasson
Dizzy-Lazar-Neil

Prince on the top line because we need to spread out the skill.
Smith stays on the second because of Cameron, stone brings the offense.
Dzingle and Pageau bring the speed, Chiasson (hopefully) brings the physicality.
The fourth line is the fourth line.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Now I wish I brought my Bingo Dzingel jersey to New Zealand.

But it is less fun when people don't think they spelled your name wrong since they don't know any players

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Good skater with good hands. Hope he gets to showcase some skill. He used his slap shot from the point at ohio

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Another player whose last name starts with Dz. What is his nickname? Can't be Dizzy because that's already taken. :naughty:

How bout Algae due to Wikipedia... .dz is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Algeria.... and I don't think anyone outside here would understand... I can hear people now discussing theories on why he's nicknamed algae....

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
How bout Algae due to Wikipedia... .dz is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Algeria.... and I don't think anyone outside here would understand... I can hear people now discussing theories on why he's nicknamed algae....

I dont think it will stick but from now on im just going to role with it and call him algae

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
What?

They are completely different types of players. I mean, they are both hockey players, and both are below-average NHL size, but that's kind of it.

What is it that makes you think he's the next Pageau?

You and your reasons

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Dingle (to hell with the regular, harder spelling) is listed at 6-0 and 188 according to TSN. That's significantly bigger than Pageau.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Dingle (to hell with the regular, harder spelling) is listed at 6-0 and 188 according to TSN. That's significantly bigger than Pageau.

If he's 6 feet tall, I'm about 6'5.

You'd be closer to sounding out his name by writing Zingle. Comparing Pageau and Dzingel is quite strange though.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He plays PP point (PPP) for bingo. Used to also play the Triple P for Ohio state.

Maybe a Hoffman lite? With a centers awareness? Gretzky lite?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad