Recalled/Assigned: Dzingel called up (Update: Sent down Dec. 23rd)

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I said the day he was drafted he was going to be a great player. Not because I watched him play. But because he had that great name you could see on NHL stat sheets and go down in NHL history.

Turns out he was actually pretty good.
We will see if my totally uninformed 2011 prediction will come true.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
He shoots right and can play C & LW as well as RW. Good speed. Be interesting to see where Cameron slots him.

Prince - Lazar - Dzingel could jump start Prince
Smith - Zibanejad - Dzingel (replacing Ryan) would not work at this time I think
Dzingel - Pageau - Lazar would be a fast line.
Prince - Smith - Dzingel could be fun.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I'm assuming he'll play in the bottom six somewhere and get limited minutes since he's not 6'4" and 240 lbs.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I wanted to see this kid ,but not at the expense of Ryan not playing because of injury:cry:

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
We need to draft someone with a first or last name of Barry so that we can put together the "Dzingel Barry" line.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Wonder why Puempel's staying buried?
He was good last season for us and got squeezed out by contract status to start the season.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
He shoots right and can play C & LW as well as RW. Good speed. Be interesting to see where Cameron slots him.

Prince - Lazar - Dzingel could jump start Prince
Smith - Zibanejad - Dzingel (replacing Ryan) would not work at this time I think
Dzingel - Pageau - Lazar would be a fast line.
Prince - Smith - Dzingel could be fun.

Dzingel is a lefty

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I'm assuming he'll play in the bottom six somewhere and get limited minutes since he's not 6'4" and 240 lbs.

hahaha ... it's funny that some think this management group prefers big players when I think the opposite is true. So I guess the truth must be somewhere in the middle where they like players who can play regardless of size.

My guess is that if Dzingel gets into the lineup it could likely be on the 4th line until he proves to the coach he can be trusted away from the puck. Might be a good time to rest Ryan & some of the other guys who are hurt & give them a few days to recover before playing the Bruins.

I could see a Prince - Dzingel - Neil 4th line.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Since he's probably only up until the New Year, if we're doing a nickname why not go seasonal?

Dzingle Bells?

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
So Dziurzinsky has been sent down?

Won't that still leave us one forward short? Or does it mean that Ryan is going to play?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad