Kings News: Dwight King re-signs [3 years/$1.95M AAV]

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
No surprise there, these things always seem to work themselves out last minute. Gonna be interesting to see AAV.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
i think that is all the cap space we have You would have to think Dean would save some of it. Then again maybe there is a trade coming ? the kings only have $1,508,106 in cap space left according to capgeek

That's without sending players down to the AHL, like Schultz.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
i think that is all the cap space we have You would have to think Dean would save some of it. Then again maybe there is a trade coming ? the kings only have $1,508,106 in cap space left according to capgeek

Someone just gets sent down to Manchester is all. Capgeek has Cracknell and Schultz counted on the roster. Problem solved.

Ron*

Nope.

Nothing works on this archaic site.

Jesus, we need to get this site upgraded...guess I will have to purchase it after all and fire the entire lame-ass programming staff. :)

Captain Mittens*

Nope.

Nothing works on this archaic site.

Jesus, we need to get this site upgraded...guess I will have to purchase it after all and fire the entire lame-ass programming staff. :)

The programmers must be Rangers fans :laugh:

ThePivot

Jul 10, 2010
See Me Valley, Cali
Good news! Dwight does show up in the playoffs, so not disappointed in bringing him back. Mueller signing with the Blues probably had something to do with this since Mueller signed earlier this week.

Ron*

I would have guessed $6 mil for three years, looks like he got what he wanted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad