Confirmed with Link: Ducks sign Sam Colangelo to ELC (2 years, $925k AAV)

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
I don’t see Terry, Silf, or Strome coming out of the lineup, so my guess is he makes his debut in Leason’s spot on the 4th line. Good luck playing with some combination of Johnston, Groulx, and Meyers. I would love to see him get some time next to Zegras.

Reactions: Kalv

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I don’t see Terry, Silf, or Strome coming out of the lineup, so my guess is he makes his debut in Leason’s spot on the 4th line. Good luck playing with some combination of Johnston, Groulx, and Meyers. I would love to see him get some time next to Zegras.
That sucks.. Leason has been good this year.

Reactions: Kalv
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Gonna guess the PTO was just to get him on the ice while they haggled, weird situation but glad it’s over.

Also, based on the video it looks like he’s sticking with 66 for an actual NHL game. If they don’t change that it’ll be an interesting litmus test on where that discourse is now.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
Gonna guess the PTO was just to get him on the ice while they haggled, weird situation but glad it’s over.

Also, based on the video it looks like he’s sticking with 66 for an actual NHL game. If they don’t change that it’ll be an interesting litmus test on where that discourse is now.

I think the pto allowed him to get games in the ahl without using one of their 4 callups. Maybe they’re planning on trialing a couple more guys in the last 2 games

Reactions: lwvs84 and Kalv

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
All the hand wringers who take every opportunity to crap on Verbeek can be quiet now. At least in regards to Colangelo.

Nope. It was dumb to begin with to not sign Colangelo to a current contract. Remember, we have proof of Verbeek trying to make a prospect sign a future contract instead of a current contract with Nesterenko last year. Nesterenko stood his ground and got the current contract instead.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Forgive my ignorance, what are the pros/cons of doing this contract process this way?

Reactions: Yemeth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad