GDT: Ducks in the SENS Den, Feb. 01 7:00 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Praised the vets like they are gods

Not looking good for Colin

Nope... it started looking bad for Colin when they picked up Paajarvi ... I guess we have to wait to see who gets moved out to see how much room there is for White and Chlapik and maybe Harpur.

Reactions: Alex1234

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
11th overall pick incoming

While it sucks to lose a decent pick, it isn't the worst case scenario. Plus, the certainty of having our pick next year opens up more positive options for the team.

Uncertainty next season with that pick (assuming we finish bottom 10 this season and keep the 2018 pick) could spur Dorion to do something rash next year, that could sewer the team for a long time.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Missed the game. Ryan is really out with a hand injury? Like that is real? Holy crap it's unbelievable. He is obviously putting himself in those dangerous situations more than others.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Nope... it started looking bad for Colin when they picked up Paajarvi ... I guess we have to wait to see who gets moved out to see how much room there is for White and Chlapik and maybe Harpur.

The Ryan injury might change things a little but having those two play big roles in Belleville for a little bit longer isn't a terrible thing. Both White and Chlapik are really close though.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
While it sucks to lose a decent pick, it isn't the worst case scenario. Plus, the certainty of having our pick next year opens up more positive options for the team.

Uncertainty next season with that pick (assuming we finish bottom 10 this season and keep the 2018 pick) could spur Dorion to do something rash next year, that could sewer the team for a long time.

If Ottawa could get Svechnikov or Zadina, I think it's likely they are better next season (even if they don't get one of them I think it's likely). They may not make the playoffs but if they get better 'tending and EK benefits from a full offseason, then they won't be a bottom 5 team again.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
If Ottawa could get Svechnikov or Zadina, I think it's likely they are better next season (even if they don't get one of them I think it's likely). They may not make the playoffs but if they get better 'tending and EK benefits from a full offseason, then they won't be a bottom 5 team again.

Definitely. Getting a top 2 (or maybe 3) pick would make the franchise better. But, even finishing dead last is no guarantee of that.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If Boucher figures out Condon is better than Anderson this season is f***ed even worse than missing the playoffs.

Reactions: Alex1234

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
The season is over Bobby, go to the f***ing hospital and get these fingers fixed and just skate your ass off in practice until next season. Jesus stop coming back it's not gonna get better if you keep playing (Quite Clearly)

Reactions: Deku and Beville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad