Post-Game Talk: Duck Hunting

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
MacK 3 points so far
Kuch 1 point

This **** is gonna go down to the wire.

EDIT: Wow, no filter?! Guess I’ll just do it manually then lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 48g90a138pts

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Looks like those 2 games remaining against Colorado are gonna decide the Art Ross.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Another really good game from Drai. He finished with two assists and +3. Would've had a goal on the PP had his stick not blown up on him. He's now 2 points away from 100, which will make it three seasons in a row of him hitting that mark, and five times in the last six seasons.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Probably will have a big impact though. It’s essentially the “4 point game” of the Art Ross race.
Maybe, but lets say Mack outscores him by a point in each game, and each player scores at their current PPG in the remaining games. McDavid still beats him out.

Edit: Mack gets an empty netter so I guess that changes it a bit.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Missed this one but seemed like a fun time. Henrique is really starting to fit in, I didn't like the 2nd line configuration when Knoblauch put it together but it's been working.

Don't look now but 1 more Vancouver loss and the Oilers control their own destiny for the division title keeping in mind that they play Vancouver one more time and don't own the tiebreaker. Absolutely wild considering how far the Oilers were behind not only Vancouver but also L.A. and Vegas about 20 games into the season. Outside of the Canadiens and Leafs stinkers, the Oilers have been cooking lately. Crushed Pittsburgh, Washington, Buffalo, Anaheim, played a good one against Colorado, pretty soundly outplayed and beat the Jets and Kings. Starting to get that playoff form going and they'll need it for this tough stretch coming up.

Reactions: Oilhawks

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
At this point, I'd say that he Connot lose the Art Ross

connot.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: brentashton

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Not necessarily. McDavid has 2 games in hand on Mack and currently 1 point back.

Most important: It's not a fair fight. McDavid basically spotted them a 10 game head start in a year where he's shot 4% below his career & still caught them with an eighth of the season to go.

After years of proof that he can outclass anyone, including those two, offensively.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Us Accountants have to work during f***ing Audit season so I couldn't watch this. Nice to see Rico score again and McDavid take the lead.

With Kulak out, I wonder if we see Broberg (if it's a week to week injury).

Since it is literally 2 weeks until the season is over, I wonder if we rest Kulak

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Mack and Kucherov may pass McDavid again but it's not game 82 yet. McDavid has been out producing those two for a long time. This is the cross over point so it makes sense he'd snag the lead and lose it later in the day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad