Rumor: Dreger: asking price for Clowe is....

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Vancouver might be one of the few teams Clowe would block a trade to considering the animosity between the two teams.

Clowe can go to any team but the Canucks, seriously, I'd rather see him on the Ducks before the Canucks. I hate Perry and Getzlaf(and Winnik now!) but I secretly don't really dislike the rest of those rascals.
It would just be too wierd to see him on either of those teams though...on the other hand with as much as he fought w/ them,maybe we can send him in for so good ole fashion espionage.

I think Clowe won't be traded untill the last day of the deadline, he has been better and getting alot of ice time, obvious showcase is obvious.
I am not a Clowe hater, he is still a warrior and can pump the team up, but once playoffs roll around, he's not going to be an x factor for them making a run or sinking.

The top 6 is already set now with Burns. Sheppard/TJ-Gomez-Wingels is a great energy line and he wouldn't really fit in that role. He's wasted on the 4th. So I'm still in favor of a trade if we can get a good pick and/or prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad