Draft Till You Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

KH1

:isles

With the 46th pcick overall in the draft, the New York Islanders select Evan McGrath, from Kitchener.

Now I know you all think I'm crazy, but if we can coach this guy to play bigger and he can get back to where he was 2 years ago, he'll be something really special. I was hoping for Rogers, so now I need a defenseman. I'll deal just about anything for another second rounder, people!

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
King Henry I said:
Now I know you all think I'm crazy, but if we can coach this guy to play bigger and he can get back to where he was 2 years ago, he'll be something really special. I was hoping for Rogers, so now I need a defenseman. I'll deal just about anything for another second rounder, people!

I'd offer the 52nd or 53rd but you only have the 76th left so it doesnt look possible..

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
We're going until it dies. I'm not sure how long it'll be, but I'll still be after everyone to make their picks. :D

HockeyBurd*

King Henry I said:
:isles
I'll deal just about anything for another second rounder, people!

The Rangers would be happy to deal their compensatory pick acquired from Edmonton. :innocent:

TopGun12

Dec 22, 2003
With the 48th overall pick the Nashville Predators are proud to select Devan Dubnyk.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Okay, sounds good to me. I feel bad about it, though, because The Brew got off the boards just before his pick last night.

The Florida Panthers select Sergei Ogorodnikov.

rupispupis

Apr 26, 2004
Chicago is proud to select, from Dartmouth in the ECAC, Defensman Grant Lewis.

#3 - Olesz C
#22 - Lisin L
#32 - Pineault R
#50 - Lewis D
Oh, yeah!

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
52nd pick - Phoenix Coyotes select David Brown, goaltender for the University of Notre Dame.

53rd pick - Phoenix Coyotes select forward Martins Karsums from Moncton in the QMJHL.

rupispupis

Apr 26, 2004
Stevex said:
52nd pick - Phoenix Coyotes select David Brown, goaltender for the University of Notre Dame.

53rd pick - Phoenix Coyotes select forward Martins Karsums from Moncton in the QMJHL.

Ouch!
Well, maybe you know something we don't.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Wow! Seachd you are doing a great job for the Oilers, thanks. I would be thrilled if we drafted those players!!!

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
rupispupis said:
Ouch!
Well, maybe you know something we don't.

I was hoping for Dubnyk and a defenseman like Wharton or Rogers but they were all gone. Red Line Report is pretty complimentary about Brown. Karsums is smallish but has lots of skill and character and he can skate.. I like that on a strong team he stepped up his play in the playoffs.

TheBrew

Mar 9, 2003
Seachd said:
Okay, sounds good to me. I feel bad about it, though, because The Brew got off the boards just before his pick last night.

The Florida Panthers select Sergei Ogorodnikov.
Sorry but i've been busy good pick thou.

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
rupispupis said:
Chicago is proud to select, from Dartmouth in the ECAC, Defensman Grant Lewis.

#3 - Olesz C
#22 - Lisin L
#32 - Pineault R
#50 - Lewis D
Oh, yeah!

Nice draft....well the last 3 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad