Draft Till You Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyBurd*

Stevex said:
Noooooo.. lets stick with Broadway Crosby's choice ;)

(I wanted Wheeler in the 2nd round :D)

You can have Evan McGrath... please take Evan McGrath :snide:

Negative Ghostrider

Apr 28, 2004
Dallas
PrussianBlue said:
:mad:

I was seriously, seriously thinking about reaching for Kaspar with the 17th pick, but I wimped out and made the "safe" pick of Green. Grrr...

PrussianBlue :blues

Had Bolland not been there at 20, I'd have taken Kaspar. In fact, I still hesitated for a moment. I really like Kaspar's game alot.

zamboni

Apr 25, 2003
Visit site
Zamboni with the steal in the bottom of the 1st... :)

I really like Kaspar, and since I like the Sharks I follow them somewhat. I stress that they need a big winger in their system and Lukas would be a great fit there.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
So Hitman is up with the last pick of the round.

Seachd could you update your first post to show the 2nd and 3rd rounds if possible?

TopGun12

Dec 22, 2003
I think we should just make the pick for the caps. IMO they need d-men. Anyone else have any suggestions.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Yep, a day is too long. But we can't be too impatient. There are times even I might be away for a while.

Okay, I'll choose two people to decide with me on picks that aren't made. So I'll take J-Mac and George B., if they want to, and hopefully we can make a quick decision. It looks like J-Mac thinks Washington should take Schultz, so I'll PM George and get his vote. We'll see if we can get this thing moving again.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
With a vote of 2-1, the Washington Capitals select Oscar Hedman from MoDo.

rupispupis

Apr 26, 2004
With the 32nd pick, the Blackhawks select the 6'3" RW from the good old US of A,
Adam Pineault.

Hitman*

Sorry I missed my pick. Computer at home was down.

But it all turned out good, I was going to take Hedman anyways :)

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Hitman said:
Sorry I missed my pick. Computer at home was down.

But it all turned out good, I was going to take Hedman anyways :)
You don't know how relieved I am to hear you say that! :D

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
rupispupis said:
Does he know he's up again?
He should, because I PMed him letting him know. But maybe he thought it was for the previous pick instead. Hopefully he'll be back on soon.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Ah ****, I missed another pick. :blush: Sorry, I was at Metallica concert last night in Winnipeg :yo: :cheers: :hyper: . I was in Winnipeg for the last week and didn't rreally have access to a computer, so sorry for going AOL on you guys.

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
minnesota is looking to :

1. trade both 3 rd rounders to move into the second round or

2. trade a 3rd and our 2nd to move up higher in the 2nd round

pm me if interested

HockeyBurd*

Are we still waiting on Hitman? I'm pretty sure he's not participating anymore. I could be wrong. He's definitely way past the 12 hour limit though. We gotta speed things up.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Okay. Hitman isn't around to make his pick, and one third of the Missed Picks Committee :) isn't around either. So the next few people who let me know who they think Washington should pick will be taken into consideration, and then we can move on with this thing.

HockeyBurd*

Nokelainen is a good pick. After taking Hedman and Lepisto they'll pick a forward.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I say Johannes Salmonsson, so right now it's at 3-1. I'll wait just a little bit more before making the pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->