Draft lottery DRAWING ORDER is tomorow [April 20]!!!! OFFICIAL THREAD about results

Seph

Sep 5, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
John Vanbiesbrouck said:
What's wrong with Florida?
Because you, LA and the other teams I mention would move ahead of the Islanders, pushing us back to the 8th pick, rather than the 7th. At 7 I think there's a small chance that one of Mueller/Staal/Backstrom will be available, at 8 I think that's pretty much impossible

Sorry, nothing personal.

Michael Morbid

Jun 11, 2004
PBC
Seph said:
Because you, LA and the other teams I mention would move ahead of the Islanders, pushing us back to the 8th pick, rather than the 7th. At 7 I think there's a small chance that one of Mueller/Staal/Backstrom will be available, at 8 I think that's pretty much impossible

Sorry, nothing personal.
Understandable. ;)

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Hawkhead said:
Yah, that was definitely tough on the Rangers considering all the controversy, but guess what???/

MARC STAAL :D

The Rangers traded up with Atlanta to select Marc Staal.The Rangers traded a second round pick(#41)with #16 to acquire #12

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Reaper45 said:
I have to be to work at 9, damn it, do I go in late, or do I just leave now?

You will not know the answer at least until 15 minutes after the top of the hour if previous years are any indication. Go to work and check it on the internet.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Jaded-Fan said:
You will not know the answer at least until 15 minutes after the top of the hour if previous years are any indication. Go to work and check it on the internet.
No internet where I work, I work at different schools.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Reaper45 said:
No internet where I work, I work at different schools.

Well, if still here may as well wait around another 25 minutes or so . . . we should know then.

Oh yeah, Go Pens' balls . . . all 188 of them.

acr*

I've been refreshing nhl.com and tsn for 5 minutes...still no word...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad