Draft lottery DRAWING ORDER is tomorow [April 20]!!!! OFFICIAL THREAD about results

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
OK ... I'm gonna go get lunch - about the time I hit the cafeteria in 5 minutes, someone will know the final result and have it posted.

I'm only going to get food so the result will get posted, you all can thank me shortly.

pmanning1969

Apr 5, 2006
coaching

Crawford wouldnt be a bad fit either. I like what Therrien did this year but I dont think the new ownership will like his style.

With Patrick gone I believe Therrien is next and might be today.

AdmiralPred

Jun 9, 2005
habsfan15 said:
I was just listening to a feed from Fan 590, talking about Quinn and said something about 'Could there be a similar press conference for Crawford?'. That's why I asked.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
pmanning1969 said:
Crawford wouldnt be a bad fit either. I like what Therrien did this year but I dont think the new ownership will like his style.

With Patrick gone I believe Therrien is next and might be today.

Therrien has a 3 year contract. Pens are not going to eat that, and he has done a great job with a young team.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
Jaded-Fan said:
Therrien has a 3 year contract. Pens are not going to eat that, and he has done a great job with a young team.

What he said.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
AdmiralPred said:
I was just listening to a feed from Fan 590, talking about Quinn and said something about 'Could there be a similar press conference for Crawford?'. That's why I asked.

ah ok. Hmmm, I don't see Crawford fired anytime soon, but ya never know..

pmanning1969

Apr 5, 2006
Coaching

I think Therrien has done a good job but the current contract is only under this owenership.

The new ownership will have no obligation to any contract at all. Thats why I dont think Therrien will be brought back. Its going to be a whole new ushering in a new era for Pittsburgh.

I do like the job Therrien has done though.

Misos Milakos*

according to Chicago Blackhawks.com, st. louis has won the lottery.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
pmanning1969 said:
I think Therrien has done a good job but the current contract is only under this owenership.

The new ownership will have no obligation to any contract at all. Thats why I dont think Therrien will be brought back. Its going to be a whole new ushering in a new era for Pittsburgh.

Wrong.

SuburbanRhythm

WorldClassJagoff
May 6, 2002
Pittsburgh
Visit site
pmanning1969 said:

HUH? :amazed:

pmanning1969

Apr 5, 2006
coaching

Obviously player contracts are in tact but not coaching. They said on the Radio that he can be bought out under new ownership etc..

I hope he stays but Patrick was the first and most likely others will follow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->