Draft lottery DRAWING ORDER is tomorow [April 20]!!!! OFFICIAL THREAD about results

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
AgentNaslund said:
Oh man, you serious? Well looking at the Blues Defence, you have Brewer, Jackman, Backman, Wyowita. Not the youngest, but a good young group of Defencemens. It just doesent make sense if they take Johnson, no top of that, I believe St.Louis with the 1st pick or not, Kessel is better then Johnson. Star power matters. I am so confident Kessel will go number 1, Im gonna make a bet with someone.

I am one who happens to like Kessel more than Johnson as well. That said I will hardly shed a tear if Johnson falls to us at two. Either would be wonderful on the Pens.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
AgentNaslund said:
Oh man, you serious? Well looking at the Blues Defence, you have Brewer, Jackman, Backman, Wyowita. Not the youngest, but a good young group of Defencemens. It just doesent make sense if they take Johnson, no top of that, I believe St.Louis with the 1st pick or not, Kessel is better then Johnson. Star power matters. I am so confident Kessel will go number 1, Im gonna make a bet with someone.
If I thought Kekalainen would tip me off one way or another, I'd talk to him and then take you up on that bet.

However, I know for a fact he's not about to let anyone outside the organization know what the plan is - there may be 3 people who know what the Blues' final prospect list looks like. If there are in fact 3, there's not a 4th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->