Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Someone post the Simmer tweet.

giphy.gif

Mel Gibson, Putin and Euge. :heart:

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Well HFboard will explode if Dorion and Mann pick these two..

Those are the players they can afford in a long run. That's it. I believe they have a projected salary chart, what player will worth after ELC until free agency. Askarov will get 4-5 a year, the same for Quinn. Money talks.
Stutzle and Raymond could explode to Matthew $11.634 million number. Not good for their thrifty books. Why would you draft such players? So, do not be surprise with Melnyk. ((( I am ready for this. Are you all?

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
nice to see it's finally here.

Any idea how this thing is going to happen? I know it isn't like the traditional thing with all the teams on the floor and kids waiting in the stands and all that. How are trades going to happen "on the floor" when it's all virtual? Is there going to be longer wait between picks? Will any of the kids get to put on a jersey?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
I know Kings insiders have said they are taking Byfield but I can't get over the FO connections to Stutzle with them.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I thought this interview was a little embarrassing for Sens fans. Hopefully, it is mostly positive vibes tonight.

Considering how many on here were livid at the thought of picking him over Zadina it is well warranted.

We had a few users who were extremely vocal at how Brady at 4 was a garbage pick.

This fanbase has had some really bad moments like that or when Gonchar booed at the home opener.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Yeah, I'm happy with 5 guys at 5 and ok with another and could live with a couple other possibilities, only realistic option that would disapoint me is Askarov. Even then, it would probably mean we're set for goaltending in the future.

Same man but I just cant see us taking a goalie in that situation. It would be stupid. We also dont draft Russians, we have a few at the moment but we barely ever draft then in the last 10+ years.

With the skills available at 3 and 5 it wouldnt be smart to take a G when we need high end skills on the ice badly. I just cant see it and personnally, Id be really disappointed, I know they don’t give a shit and I’ll trust them but just my opinion.

Stutzle Raymond is my guess, and preference.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Those are the players they can afford in a long run. That's it. I believe they have a projected salary chart, what player will worth after ELC until free agency. Askarov will get 4-5 a year, the same for Quinn. Money talks.
Stutzle and Raymond could explode to Matthew $11.634 million number. Not good for their thrifty books. Why would you draft such players? So, do not be surprise with Melnyk. ((( I am ready for this. Are you all?

I said the same thing , and everyone said they will take BPA. I think Stutzle/Byfield they will take the player. But theres a real chance they may hold off on a Raymond/Drysdale/Perfetti/Rossi because if they work out it may be too much for the sens in a few years its cheaper to go Sanderson/Askarov

Emerica

May 29, 2010
I know Kings insiders have said they are taking Byfield but I can't get over the FO connections to Stutzle with them.
Yeah, I won't believe anything until they announce it. I am one of the few it seems that would rather see them pick Byfield but I'm happy either way honestly.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Yeah, I'm happy with 5 guys at 5 and ok with another and could live with a couple other possibilities, only realistic option that would disapoint me is Askarov. Even then, it would probably mean we're set for goaltending in the future.

Same man but I just cant see us taking a goalie in that situation. It would be stupid. We also dont draft Russians, we have a few at the moment but we barely ever draft then in the last 10+ years.

With the skills available at 3 and 5 it wouldnt be smart to take a G when we need high end skills on the ice badly. I just cant see it and personnally, Id be really disappointed, I know they don’t give a shit and I’ll trust them but just my opinion.

Stutzle Raymond is my guess, and preference.

Asquaredx2

Mar 10, 2008
If we avoid drafting certain players because we're worried they'll become too good for us to be able to re-sign them, we should just fold as a team and be done with it lol

Reactions: Cosmix and H2O

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Tomorrow mornings headlines after work they take Raymond at 5 “Sens draft Alfie clone” will buy Dorion 2-3 years of good will. If Raymond is the next Panarin, Dorion will be elected mayor

Right Wing
Frölunda
Fitness fanatic
Great off the weak side shot
Good forechecker

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Trent Mann and Pierre Dorion has been mentionning repeatedly that we have a lot of young goalies in the system, this seems to be all noise just to trigger a reaction. There's no way we grab Askarov at 5 Imo.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I just want to see the Kings forum implode when they pick Stutzle lol.
Apparently fanbases only implode in Ottawa.

I am sold on both players. Stutzle seems like the more dynamic player, the type of guy people buy tickets to go watch, something desperately needed here.

Reactions: DrEasy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad