Low Effort GDT Draft day - 7:00 SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
was at 7am... it’s over.

we traded all our picks for Spezza and Chiasson

wow!! This is SO promising since Chiasson score 6 goal in 7 game in his rookie seasob and Spezza was a PPG player 10 years ago!! Wohoo future looks bright!!!

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
My hope: Byfield + Raymond
My guess: Stutzle + Sanderson

2 impact forwards. That's what this team needs. They can draft a Sanderson type next year in the top 5.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
If we get Byfield I’ll be so over the moon. :D:D
Byfield is who i want too but Stuetzle is an amazing consolation prize.

5th OA is were it gets interesting, so many directions we could go.

We could add a stud defensive dman with good offense in Stuetzleb

We could add a dynamic two way dman in Drysdale

We could add elite skilled center in Perfetti or Rossi

We could add an electrifying winger in Raymond or Jarvis

We could add a natural goal scorer in Quinn or Holtz

We could add a franchise goalie in Askarov

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
You can not be respectful, when they picked Lee over Kopitar. If something of the same idiocy is done today, Sens will lose their fan base. You can not root for the team, who can not afford the adequate staff and the players.

Reactions: Matsens15

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
In the first round you draft for the best player available. End of story. Do not draft by position or you will look like a fool. All the players are scouted, wrapped and delivered to you on the silver platter. Your job is to make a list 1 to 31 and follow it.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
In the first round you draft for the best player available. End of story. Do not draft by position or you will look like a fool. All the players are scouted, wrapped and delivered to you on the silver platter. Your job is to make a list 1 to 31 and follow it.
Thanks for the great wisdom

tstracuzza

Jan 18, 2017
agree so we shouldn't steer close to Sanderson then

nice profile pic!

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Someone post the Simmer tweet.

giphy.gif

Reactions: senswon

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
I thought this interview was a little embarrassing for Sens fans. Hopefully, it is mostly positive vibes tonight.

I don't think so. Brady is a pretty level-headed, down to earth guy so I think he understands that fans can overreact and I'm sure he used it as motivation too.

He also served as the case study for fans to give our team/scouts so slack when we select a player that wasn't our preferred choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad