Draft and UDFA Thread 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Seems Butcher was seen with a Sabres bag on twitter, so I assume he went with them

Still waiting to see what happens with Kerfoot. There hasn't been any news about him other than he had a productive meeting with the Canucks

Link?

This is like...on the same level as Babcock and the MLSE plane before he got hired.

EDIT: NVM, I found it.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Seems Butcher was seen with a Sabres bag on twitter, so I assume he went with them

Still waiting to see what happens with Kerfoot. There hasn't been any news about him other than he had a productive meeting with the Canucks

Sabres finally got their Hobey Baker winner

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Not sure Kerfoot is an immediate NHLer but he'd have as good a shot to make the roster here as anywhere else. He certainly was outshined by Vesey's skating and power in the games I watched Harvard play the past few seasons.

Some competition for Andersson in camp would be welcome.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Can't say I really disagree with the top five. Maybe I'd slide Tkachuk up to four; he possibly finishes as high as three, depending on how his offense translates. But I don't see the 1-2 changing unless someone dramatically falls.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Not sure Kerfoot is an immediate NHLer but he'd have as good a shot to make the roster here as anywhere else. He certainly was outshined by Vesey's skating and power in the games I watched Harvard play the past few seasons.

Some competition for Andersson in camp would be welcome.

Well apparently Kerfoot agrees...

Brooks with the story that Rangers are finalists

http://nypost.com/2017/08/21/rangers-a-finalist-for-harvard-stud-who-would-be-perfect-fit/

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Hmm has that been done before? Prettt interesting option if he ends up playing well

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Werbrik looks like he could Johansen's younger brother.

search

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Tkachuk and Hughes are the two guys I'm most interested in seeing this season.

Dahlin is an absolute stud.

Personally, at this point, I like Svechnikov better than Boqvist.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Tkachuk and Hughes are the two guys I'm most interested in seeing this season.

Dahlin is an absolute stud.

Personally, at this point, I like Svechnikov better than Boqvist.

Agreed, and I think that'll become more and more obvious as the year progresses.

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I give him credit it for putting his thoughts out there.

It's a thankless job and one that proves you wrong pretty often, even if you're the brightest mind in the room.

And it's free. If you want detailed, in-depth analysis, that more often than not ends up with roughly the same accuracy when all is said and done, you're going to pay for it.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York

It's a thankless job and one that proves you wrong pretty often, even if you're the brightest mind in the room.

And it's free. If you want detailed, in-depth analysis, that more often than not ends up with roughly the same accuracy when all is said and done, you're going to pay for it.

Absolutely, I'm not going to be all too critical because I realize everyone has different opinions and he works hard, I just can't say that I agree with much of what he says usually.

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere

Agreed with this. I, too, don't agree with him often, but it does help point out the players that most likely get drafted on draft day. I don't think, I've seen a player on his lists go undrafted, recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad