Prospect Info: Down On The Farm (Ads and Glads)

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Yes. Milwaukee has a 17 point lead over Grand Rapids. Both teams have 26 games to play.

I did the math, Ads magic number to make the playoffs is 18! Ads would have to play .381 the rest of the year. The biggest team to watch is Chicago.

To win the division it's 35

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I did the math, Ads magic number to make the playoffs is 18! Ads would have to play .381 the rest of the year. The biggest team to watch is Chicago.

To win the division it's 35
The Ads play Chicago at 6 pm tonight. Milwaukee is 8-1 versus the Wolves this season. I expect win #19, but Chicago will bring their A game, they always do against the Admirals.

Good math, since 26 x 2 = 52 - 17 = 35.
I like magic numbers of 10 or less.

Thursday's win was Karl Taylor's 400th as the Milwaukee Admirals Head Coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: hockey diva

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Tonight's AHL officials are refs Alex Lepkowski (#74), who I don't recall, and Jarrod Regusin (#2) who I recall like an ex-brother-in-law, with equal fondness.
The linespersons are Russell Jordan (#57), unknown to me, and Greg Offerman (#91), who is larger than most players and not good at dropping the puck.

Navrin Mutter is on the ice. I guess the Ads are anticipating a "fight night" tonight because he hasn't been in Milwaukee since around Thanksgiving. To be fair, Mutter has 17 PIMs in 15 AHL games. He adds a physical presence on the ice.

Statsney and Wilsby in back. L'Heureux, O'Reilly and Kemell up front. Troy in net on his shirt night.

Hodgson (2) goes 5-hole at 13:57. Assists to Foudy and ?. Chicago ties it at 17:34 on a seeing eye puck through traffic. I think that Wilsby deflected it in the slot. Wolves forward gets 2 minutes for body-slamming Livingstone. L'Heureux chips in his 15th goal on the PP. Chicago players were milling around the ice for a while after the horn. Five or 6 more Admirals came off of the bench, but nothing happened. I have not seen Mutter since the warm up. Ads 2-1. SOG 14-13 Chicago.

Kemell (13) scored unassisted down the slot to make it 3-1. Chicago scored on a deflection about 1 minute later to make it 3-2. Troy is making some big saves to keep the Ads in front. During the streak, Troy is 5-0 with a 0.98 GAA. Tripping on Chicago in their Dzone ar 7:01. Ads had 3 PP shots but only one good scoring chance. The Wolves looked like they had too many men while short handed. They passed the puck to the extra guy! The Wolves hit the crossbar.

Stastney always seems to be without a stick. I think that it is getting slashed out of his hands. He checked a guy who then punched him in the head. No call. Ads 2 men short on a Dubious Boarding call on Felhaber! Ads player dragged down from behind and no call. BS reffing in this period! Troy makes a save and a Chicago player grabs Felhaber's shoulder pad and starts dragging him away from the crease. No call. Parsnip just threw a big check along the boards. I think the Ads are playing angry. Chicago just shot the puck into the crowd and no call. More BS reffing! Ads 3-2 as Chicago was not awarded any goals! SOG 10-9 Chicago. The refs should not look like they are trying to make the Ads lose!

Chicago has head hunted 3 times in 7 minutes and NONE were called. Foudy being held and then Chicago scores. I hate these guys. Chicago just about threw that puck into the goal. Late hit by Chicago, no call.

Ads player was butt ended in the face and his helmet was knocked off. No call. It should have been 4 or 5 minutes. I think it was Weatherby who was the victim. Kemell was charged and lost his helmet, no call. He went back to the bench very slowly. Anything goes in period 3!

Livingstone was slew footed, then L'Heureux was Cross checked. L'Heureux hit the guy back and was boxed in by 4 Wolves. Two Ads crashed into them. .Chicago with 8 skaters on a bad line change. This is getting ridiculous! They should have been called for Too Many Men by these clod refs.

74 just called Tripping on the Wolves with 5:30 remaining. Ads player put in a headlock on the PP. No call. Shit refs! Ads score, Parsnip to Weatherby to O'Reilly with the penalty running out. With 2:24 remaining, O'Reilly scores again. Chicago time out at 5-3. Suck it Chicago, you dirty losers! Cal gets a standing O for being the All Time AHL points leader for the Admirals. Wolves pulled their goalie and score with 1:37 left. Troy crashed into and the net was knocked loose. No call as the fans boo.

Ads ice it with 2.8 seconds. Ads win #19 over the Chicago trash players. Standing O. SOG Ads 34-32 in front of 8661 fans.

Cal was the #1 Star with 2G 1A and became the Admirals All Time AHL scoring leader. L'Heureux was the #2 Star with 1G 2A. Troy was the #3 Star with 28 saves. He battled all game. That was his 14th win in a row going back to November and 6th during the 19 game streak.

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Old man Cal saved the streak.
Troy G was just good enough.
Good night for our 1st rounders
L'H 1+2
Kemell 1+1
The defense needed to be better, all 7 of them. Livingstone and Gravel were -2. Troy looked like Grant Fuhr out there. The Wolves could have scored ten tonight, but he robbed them in every period.

Reactions: PredsV82

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Cody looks good. He scored the first goal tonight, his second in four games played. The assists went to Foudy (6) and Tomasino (3).
He skates well and backchecks. You would never know that he took 8 years off.
Possible black ace?

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
He already did but he has 24G 33A 57 points in 47 games. L'Heureux is 20 points behind.
The Ads have 25 games to go. L'Heureux picked up 3 points last night. If Stanky stays for his 9 games in the NHL, that is a lot of missed points.

Texas has played 2 more games than Milwaukee so far this season. It is a long to go, but it is possible. If the Ads can get to 25 wins, that should boost L'Heureux's chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad