donut's Fantasy Dynasty League - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
ACTIVE Gms are great.

Now our commish needs to let us know the timeline/dates for what's next (which was the concern behind my mentioning how his team remains over the cap).

It would be a shame to see another league die on the vine of the draft.

ModernUser

Phil-osophist
Feb 25, 2015
ACTIVE Gms are great.

Now our commish needs to let us know the timeline/dates for what's next (which was the concern behind my mentioning how his team remains over the cap).

It would be a shame to see another league die on the vine of the draft.
Is this sarcasm? At least donut accuratly portrayed his teams actual salary! You misrepresented 2 players salaries to fit under the cap!

Commish has done fine by my accounts. I know things got busy for myself towards the end of the draft.

I bet it'd be a shame to see a few things around here, but a league dying after the draft, probably isnt one of them

And all your mumbo-jumbo about deadlines and cap compliance? Obviously our teams will have to be cap compliant by the same rules as real NHL teams, so before the last day or game of the preseason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hi

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I am not going to take personal insults.

Donut, if you can find a new GM to take the team I drafted, do so.

I want nothing more to do with "ModernUser".

l6vyj.jpg

Reactions: ModernUser and hi

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
:sharks

I am unofficially the official GM of the :sharks. Depending on when donut kicks me again I promise to deliver a cup? to this great city.

So I need some cap space and tings so like hmu and we can like work some magic ya feel

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I will give more details regarding the game later today.

I have appointed Paneerboy as the new GM of the San Jose Sharks due to the departure of VanIslander. I've decided to give him one more chance at running a team; hope I don't regret this :popcorn:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:nhl

Apologies for the long delay and pause from the game. Let's try to get back on track with everything.

Rosters & Waivers

Each team must submit a finalized roster by 3PM PST on October 3rd, 2017. I need time to input everything into the site we are using. Rosters must be a minimum of 20 players (12 F, 6 D, 2G), maximum of 23. Teams also must be compliance with the $85M salary cap when submitting their final rosters.

Please use the following link in determining the waiver exempt eligibility for your players: https://capfriendly.com/waivers_calculator. If a player is waived, only $925,000 of the player's cap is removed off the books (NOT THE ENTIRE CAP-HIT).

Also, a friendly reminder. We will be using AAV to calculate player cap-hits, NOT just the base cap-hit. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Free Agents

As of now, no agent has been hired/appointed yet. I believe most players now are under contract. If you still have unsigned players, you can speak with me in regards to a new contract or wait it out to whatever they sign in real life.

Regarding the Main Draft and Entry Draft

Both drafts are officially CLOSED. Everyone not drafted and non-draft-eligible for future drafts will hit free agency. You are free to make offers to me but keep in mind the 50 contract/rights-owned restriction.

**As of now, I think I covered most of what I need. Please contract me through here or discord for any questions or concerns.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Since it wasn't posted by donut (or I may have missed it)...

:jets agree to terms with RFA F Sam Bennett on a 3 year deal with an AAV of $2,250,000 ($2.25m).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad