Player Discussion Dominic Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I'd re-sign him under the condition that he would be a 13th forward. And if he was not used regularly by the deadline or a young player took his spot, I'd trade him and recoup a late pick. There will be some teams who see his experience and face off ability who will want him at the deadline for depth.

The last thing I want is someone like Dom Moore (a guy who has complained a few times in the past about playing time in his various stops) as a 13th forward. I just don't see that working with him.

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course
I'd re-sign him under the condition that he would be a 13th forward. And if he was not used regularly by the deadline or a young player took his spot, I'd trade him and recoup a late pick. There will be some teams who see his experience and face off ability who will want him at the deadline for depth.

Why would Moore agree to that?

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Now I wonder if management views have changed due to the Lindberg issues. Any good looking capable 4th line centers in July? I haven't checked.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Now I wonder if management views have changed due to the Lindberg issues. Any good looking capable 4th line centers in July? I haven't checked.

Yes, but AV can`t use that as an excuse to over use Glass since he has been here for over two seasons.
Personally, I don`t want Glass on this hockey team - Pengs traded him for a valid reason earlier.
I`m not the only person here who are worried about our pro. scouts job the last years.

1. Dan Boyle a complete failure signing and went out with dispute with L. Brooks.
2. Yandle (been ok, but not been used properly by the coaching staff.)
3. Glass doesn`t help the 4th line.
4. Eric Staal signing, well I admit personally I thought he would have a greater impact for us, but he didn`t had great chemistery with our 3rd line.
5. Kevin Hayes (AV mentioned he had been giving guideance, but he has struggled this year for sure.)
6. MSL (He took us to the Stanley cup final - was a sniper for sure and a good attempt by the org.)

The Mouth

Blueshirt Underground on You Tube
May 20, 2009
www.facebook.com
Thank you for your service Dominic Moore. I grow weary of your spinoramas and your age. Time to cut bait and go younger.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
If he's willing to re-sign for a price that could be buried in Hartford ($950), I'd sign him. He was still useless and at the very least could add depth when injuries hit. Potentially, he could still be a very good 4th line center this year, I just wouldn't risk it with a $1.5 contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00