Rumor: Do you want the Senators to sign Corey Perry?

Do you want the Ottawa Senators to sign Corey Perry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
If we can get a future HoFer on a team with a leadership void for dirt cheap, I think we should. He’s only dirty when he’s on the other side. If he’s our dirty player I’m cool. Haven’t had a shit disturber since Ruutu.

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
If we can get a future HoFer on a team with a leadership void for dirt cheap, I think we should. He’s only dirty when he’s on the other side. If he’s our dirty player I’m cool. Haven’t had a shit disturber since Ruutu.

Do you think he's 100% a hall of famer? He's had a great career but I'm not sure if he would make it.

Karly14

Aug 4, 2009
for those questioning his leadership abilities, i think it's worth noting that Perry captained the 2016 gold-winning world hockey championship team featuring connor mcdavid and cody ceci (Rosters). i recall a lot of positive stories about his leadership at the time. Don't want to overstate a WC team, but worth mentioning.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
If rosters are expanded, and if the Sens are not shy to sit a guy like Perry, Galchenyuk or Anisimov to let young guys play, then I don't mind if they sign Perry on a 1 year deal.

And if it's for a 4th line veteran role. Don't want to ee Perry on the 1st line or PP

But I'm scared DJ Smith won't resist...

for those questioning his leadership abilities, i think it's worth noting that Perry captained the 2016 gold-winning world hockey championship team featuring connor mcdavid and cody ceci (Rosters). i recall a lot of positive stories about his leadership at the time. Don't want to overstate a WC team, but worth mentioning.

lol Brassard, Duchene and Stone the 3 leading scorers on the team.

This tournament was just before the Sens acquired Brassard in July 2016...

Reactions: Karly14

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I would love to see a line with Tkachuk on one side & Perry on the other, now that would be entertaining & worth every penny of admission. Is there an antagonizing asshole centre we can sign to play in-between them? hahaha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad