Do we have untouchable players?

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Dahlin, Benny, Quinn and that's about it.
Quinn could absolutely be traded.

I might be in the minority (and always have been) I like his game & definitely want him here but those injuries are reallllly starting to scare me with the rest of his tenure in Buffalo, guy just can't stay healthy.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Quinn could absolutely be traded.

I might be in the minority (and always have been) I like his game & definitely want him here but those injuries are reallllly starting to scare me with the rest of his tenure in Buffalo, guy just can't stay healthy.
We’d be selling him low and I have no desire to do that. His last injury was a freak injury unrelated to his offseason injury. It’s not as if it’s a reoccurring issue with the same thing.

Jack is really, really good.

Reactions: Zman5778

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

Quinn's "injury prone" narrative sounds EXACTLY like Mitts' from a couple years back. He (and Mitts) have had ONE year of a couple of fluke/freak injuries but otherwise they've both been mostly healthy.

The injury prone dude Sabres fans should be worried about is Sammy.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Quinn's "injury prone" narrative sounds EXACTLY like Mitts' from a couple years back. He (and Mitts) have had ONE year of a couple of fluke/freak injuries but otherwise they've both been mostly healthy.

The injury prone dude Sabres fans should be worried about is Sammy.
Tuch?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad