Discussion: Road to the Playoffs (Last 12 games of reg. season)

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I'm not going to speak definitively, but I do like our chances more against the Ducks than the Hawks.

Me too, but as we move to the East, I kind of join the posters who think we should end our presence in the West by playing the Hawks. Hopefully we can meet them in round 2.

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
Going to be a dandy...just wanted to wish you guys luck. :) Cannot wait for this one...especially considering the history (the 2009 series was unbelievable, even though my team ultimately lost).

:) Now I'll probably hate you guys and your team in a few days but at least I can say I was cordial beforehand. :laugh: :) :D Can't wait to see the GDT's you guys make for the series (many of the regular season GDT's were hilarious and very well done).

Adityase

Mar 27, 2002
Troy, MI
Visit site
Going to be a dandy...just wanted to wish you guys luck. :) Cannot wait for this one...especially considering the history (the 2009 series was unbelievable, even though my team ultimately lost).

:) Now I'll probably hate you guys and your team in a few days but at least I can say I was cordial beforehand. :laugh: :) :D Can't wait to see the GDT's you guys make for the series (many of the regular season GDT's were hilarious and very well done).

Classy, Ducksforcup. Yeah, as much as the Blackhawks are our rival and Colorado has been our most publicized recent rival... the Ducks have been the team we've had the most memorable/important series' with the last 10 years. At very least it'll be an appropriate sendoff before heading east. Hopefully we play you and Chicago... but you probably disagree with that.

Good luck. Sort of. ;)

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway

I/we hope we beat you so that we can meet the Hawks too before we move east.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad