Discussion: Road to the 2014 Playoffs (23 Consecutive Playoff Appearances!)

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Bruins fan here, not so much looking forward to playing Detroit, seems like they have Boston's number this year.

I'd rather play Philly as the Bruins ever since the epic 2010 collapse against them, seem to play their best game against them, and Columbus worries me that the Bruins would underestimate them.

Detroit scares me though, I can picture Datsyuk having a big series and winning in six for some reason.

It should be a good series; may the best team win. And if that is you and you make the SCF, please, pound Chicago.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
According to media sources Bergeron isn't returning for the game today. Details anyone? If we'd play them, won't be bad if he's out for some games or the entire 1st round.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I'm guessing most people at this point don't care who we play.

But I can guarantee that game #2 of this series will be on NBC either Saturday or Sunday. Especially with the NBA starting Saturday.

I'll be curious if CBC gets their way with Pittsburgh(especially if they end up with us). Because outside of Montreal, they don't have a draw.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Jackets shouldn't have trouble with the Panthers tonight. The Flyers play today and tomorrow. I'm resigned to the idea of finish as WC2 facing the Bruins. If you're going to get out of the East...you're going to have lock horns with those guys at some point. I'd want Hank back for the series but you don't want a guy coming back from back surgery against a big bruising team.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Looks like the pens are going to lose to the fliers again. To bad because I could see the fliers beating the bruins or at least leaving them beat up.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Columbus blasting FLA, almost 20 shots in the first.

They lucked out getting playoff Fleury while we get playoff beating

Well its 1-1 so blasting doesn't seem overly accurate nor have they gotten anyone yet.

Also there's no guarantee that either Boston or Pittsburgh will be easier than the other. They finished 1-2 for a reason.

Pittsburgh is also getting healthy just like us, so they may end up being the best team in the conference when all is said and done.

LynxBud

Nov 27, 2013
Gloucester
Sens fan wishing your team the best of luck in these playoffs.
Would be nice to see Alfie hoist one before he retires.

Will be cheering your guys on for as long as they're in it. Hopefully right to the end. Otherwise I couldn't care less who wins!

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Sens fan wishing your team the best of luck in these playoffs.
Would be nice to see Alfie hoist one before he retires.

Will be cheering your guys on for as long as they're in it. Hopefully right to the end. Otherwise I couldn't care less who wins!

Cheers mate!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad