OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
I’m not a doctor but it looks like there is a decent chance Salah is out of the World Cup. Carvajal looks like he definitely knows he is out also. Bummer for both of them and Liverpool especially in this game.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
That was some seriously atrocious goalkeeping from Karius today. I guess Liverpool will likely be looking for a new goalkeeper after all this summer...

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
It's crazy how calm Real looks in big moments. They never look overwhelmed or outmatched. When they get their chances they have world class talent that makes those chances count. They play like they know they're going to win in big moments.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
He has succeeded more times than guys like Ancelotti etc. in a shorter time.

Sure but look what he was handed the reigns to....couldn’t at least a handful of managers in the world take over and not mess it up?

Honestly I’m just arguing against the idea of him because he walked into one of the two best jobs in football, but I don’t have anyone else who I’d argue is better, just lateral moves or worse probably.....

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t see any doubt that Ramos uses that arm pinning tactic in general as a defender...I’ve watched him a bunch and am a fan of him.

How to address it, not sure....

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
The dark arts are what they are, have been around forever, and Ramos is absolutely the master. I’m not sure what you can do about them as there is just way too much grey area. He was going down so he made sure Salah went down also. The injury was unfortunate but at the end of the day he simply committed a foul that was unseen by the ref.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Zidane leading Madrid to a threepeat of European Cups is a tremendous achievement. But they are realistically easily one of the 3 or 4 biggest clubs in the world so should be in the semis every year for the most part IMO. And they are also expected to win or at least run close La Liga every season and this season they very much failed in that area, finishing a stunning 17 points back of Barcelona in 3rd, only 3 points in front of Valencia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad