OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
This is getting nearly zero coverage here, it seems. I had to set up a tivo pass just to find the games. The Russia match was on a channel I don't even receive and I get most sports stations.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
This is getting nearly zero coverage here, it seems. I had to set up a tivo pass just to find the games. The Russia match was on a channel I don't even receive and I get most sports stations.

I didn’t watch yesterday but the interweb says the game yesterday was on Fox. Today’s early game is on FS1 and the later 2 games are also on Fox. You don’t get those channels?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I didn’t watch yesterday but the interweb says the game yesterday was on Fox. Today’s early game is on FS1 and the later 2 games are also on Fox. You don’t get those channels?

FS1 had the US Open yesterday morning. The RUS game was on at 740pm last night in my area on some channel in the 1000s. Probably a replay. The listing I saw says Fox Network which isn't the main Fox channel, just something in their network. There are more games listed on "normal"channels today and I'm recording them.

My point being this isn't really getting much coverage here with the US being out, I suppose. It takes digging to find out what's going on.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
First thriller of the tournament.

Well now Russians football fans can start to do what they like. Calculate the possibilities to advance in the playoffs.

A tie against Egypt and there is 99.9% chance to advance. I don't see Egypt score 5 goals against KSA and Russia won't lose by 3 or more against Uruguay.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Wow Iran. Very happy for Azmun and Quieroz (long time SAF's assistant coach)

Another 90+ goal

7 goals scored in 3 matches. 4 of them after 90+

Jun 15, 2007
1 goal for every year of jail avoided so far for Ronaldo. Who has a higher tax evasion/90, Messi or Ronaldo?

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Imagine if Cristiano was Spanish, German or Brazilian. He would certainly already have a World Cup title or more than 1 Continental Cup.

Btw, that's a little/big + for him in the Ronaldo/Messi debate. He won a major international tournament with his country, and Messi not. And it's funny how Messi's fanboys says that Messi can't win with Argentina because of his teammates. :naughty::laugh: Portugal is 10 times weaker than Argentina.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
France and Australia playing to a draw. I have a feeling Australia could upset a big team in this tournament.

Imagine if Cristiano was Spanish, German or Brazilian. He would certainly already have a World Cup title or more than 1 Continental Cup.

Btw, that's a little/big + for him in the Ronaldo/Messi debate. He won a major international tournament with his country, and Messi not. And it's funny how Messi's fanboys says that Messi can't win with Argentina because of his teammates. :naughty::laugh: Portugal is 10 times weaker than Argentina.

Messi was invisible in the biggest game of his life against Germany in 2014. He isn't the player Cristiano is in crunch time.

Reactions: ovikovy817
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad