Not open for further replies.

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
iPHGyqS.gif

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
England has always reminded me of the Maple Leafs here in Toronto. They haven't won anything of significance since the late 1960s, yet the media and their fans put them on a pedestal with a certain sense of entitlement.

:laugh:

Hilarious, but true.

Time to double up on Russia after hitting Nigeria.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Belgium slapping Russia around like Hope Solo. Need a fluke goal from Russia here.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
@Russia: weak generation. Low skilled, no size, no strength, no brain, no danger. Tough to watch.

@Belgium: not impressed again.

Expecting Algeria out of the group with the Belgium.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Nice goal at the end but it shouldn't have gotten that far. US slacked in the last 20 or so seconds and it cost them. That long pass prior to the cross should've been challenged and wasn't. Then nobody back. Choke.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Brutal giveaway by Bradley. He's been terrible this World Cup. Would have been happy with a tie before the game started but still leaves a bad taste.

Now my two favorite teams battle. I'll take a another 2-2 draw please.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Let me get this straight now. US can advance if Portugal beats Ghana, and the US loses to Germany, but Portugal does not make up the goal differential in the process.

For example: Portugal beats Ghana 2-1
US loses to Germany 2-1

Then both Portugal and the US have 4 points, but the US GD is 0 while Portugal's GD is -3. So the US advances.

This is not an unlikely scenario. The key is that the US does get blown out by Germany, which I don't think will happen.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Brutal giveaway by Bradley. He's been terrible this World Cup. Would have been happy with a tie before the game started but still leaves a bad taste.

Now my two favorite teams battle. I'll take a another 2-2 draw please.

Bradley has been the worst player on the field. Shocking how terrible he's been. Just beyond bad. And Cameron saved the worst game of his life for today, so we got that going for us.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
The other scenario is that Ghana and Portugal play to a draw. They both end up with 2 points, and they are both out. That would be my favorite scenario, we can just relax during the Germany game.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Cameron was horrendous. Bradley will take the slack and hate because he's more well known. Cameron's lazy marking led to the final goal. He turns to find his man and they aren't scoring

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
wanted a tie going in, sucks to blow a bye to next round but happy with the result.

I will be rooting hard for ties in both games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad