OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Wow Higuain misses a penalty for the 1st half hat trick as time expires....2-1 Juve at the half. Spurs should come out on fire....

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Emery’s decision to try to shut up shop and take the 1-1 back to Paris killed them. I’m not sure I understand it either. It isn’t like Madrid was carrying the play and it was likely only a matter of time before they broke through and he needed to do something. An unnecessary negative decision that completely backfired.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
It's killing me but I expected it. Thankfully I really like CR7 so I'm not too upset if he's the one beating PSG.

PSG is a goddamn fraud. Spend $400M on Neymar and Mbappé to get knocked out in the round of 16. Embarrassing.

Do they face any competition in Ligue 1? Seems like every year they get torched as soon as they step out of their league.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Russian and footballers in the same sentence is already a joke. If you include doping, it's the joke of the year. :laugh:

I know the americans would love to take control of FIFA, but this organization is 100 times powerful than IOC, don't even try :sarcasm:

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Well, no. Kane scores from the penalty spot. I hope this time there was a foul. And it was not the same like against liverpool

Another dive??? :laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille