OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I know Giroud is slow but I don't understand why Wenger doesn't play him more. He's the best finisher on the team and provides an aerial attacking presence that they really lack up front.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Arsenal got better with these moves and additionally locking up Ozil.

I also have a feeling Giroud will be more than effective for Chelsea.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Chelsea game wasn’t televised. Don’t mess with mighty Bournemouth!

Besides, I’m not just a Chelsea fan, I’m a fan of soccer, so I watch many clubs in many leagues.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
The ManU/Huddersfield game is very physical right now. As physical as I’ve seen watching the PL. one Huddersfield guy even threw a hit like an NFL safety while contesting a header and didn’t get a call for it. I like it.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Wasn't able to watch the game today, hope nobody was hurt (MU players). First goal for Alexis too.

And 3 assists for Miki, that's good. Arsenal is not dangerous anymore, so I can cheer a little bit for Miki.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
The ManU/Huddersfield game is very physical right now. As physical as I’ve seen watching the PL. one Huddersfield guy even threw a hit like an NFL safety while contesting a header and didn’t get a call for it. I like it.

I have no idea how that body check wasn't a penalty. Never came close to the ball and just plowed through his man. That was impressive form for a safety!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad