OT: Dippin' Dots: Real Ice Cream or Monstruous Abomination that Occasionally Hits the Spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flair19Woo

Nov 10, 2006
I don’t really care about timelines. I’m having fun with the dippin’ Dots updates and predictions and that’s all I really care about. Plus he/she seems to be pretty accurate. I choose to have fun with it.

Flair19Woo

Nov 10, 2006
The cameraman ran bets for the team.

One thing funny, as I stated on here, I played golf with a certain islander whom people are not fond of here (8+7)t he weekend after this was posted. He claimed he doesn't know much about US football and doesn't bet.

Hmm

Also from the other thread, I have a mutual friend of some people in MMs camp, who supposedly believes he will be back here, whether via trade, our buyout/signing. Supposedly that info is wrong according to the coliseum camerman

The only thing I will say is the certain islander (9+6) believed JT will stay, and when I asked are you sure, he just winked. I then proceeded to drink 3/4 of a bottle of Woodford with him while we played

At first glance I thought MM meant mike milbury. I almost choked on my bowl of dippin’ dots.

Reactions: SI

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I don’t really care about timelines. I’m having fun with the dippin’ Dots updates and predictions and that’s all I really care about. Plus he/she seems to be pretty accurate. I choose to have fun with it.
This.

Elvis P

Got brass ... in pocket
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Monstruous Abomination that Occasionally Hits the Spot. Hey guys! I'm not trolling at all. I'm just really curious/always wondered about something, because I've never read this board before and any serious replies would be greatly appreciated. Is the Rangers board more the establishment (Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers) and the Islanders board more the rebels (Mets, Jets, Nets, Islanders)? Thanks!

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Monstruous Abomination that Occasionally Hits the Spot. Hey guys! I'm not trolling at all. I'm just really curious/always wondered about something, because I've never read this board before and any serious replies would be greatly appreciated. Is the Rangers board more the establishment (Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers) and the Islanders board more the rebels (Mets, Jets, Nets, Islanders)? Thanks!

I'm not quite sure I understand the question.

Plenty of fans here are also fans of the Yankees, Giants, and Knicks. Not everyone is a JIM around here.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland

It’s usually seen that way but in New York it varies. Anyone can be anything.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
It’s usually seen that way but in New York it varies. Anyone can be anything.

Yep, I'm an Isles, Mets, and Giants fan. Don't really watch basketball, but I'd guess most New Yorkers affiliate with the Knicks over Nets because they're more historic and never left New York.

Reactions: SI90

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I think GT started out saying the new coach was going to definitely be AV. Then he revised that a bit saying it could be someone else (Lemaire and 2 others, I think). Now he's saying Scott Gomez is a front-runner. Is that correct? It's become kind of a non-prediction at this point.

Reactions: MikeyMike01

Flair19Woo

Nov 10, 2006
Dippin d’s is just setting the bar low so we’re thankful when they hire rick bowness.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Maybe Dippin Dotz not so dumb? 8 at $10.5 per?

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
“I want global mod status!”

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad