OT: Dippin' Dots: Real Ice Cream or Monstruous Abomination that Occasionally Hits the Spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnico1

Jul 23, 2006
I told you guys he was a fraud, it didn’t take much in the way of logical reasoning to figure it out. Made one lucky guess, wrong about absolutely everything else.

Reactions: IslandersFan17

SDIsles34

Jul 19, 2010
So upsetting. I really thought this was one of the few people close enough to Lou to deliver up to the minute insights on his decision making process. Bummer

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I bet he had a blast though :)
Hopefully he's now posting as GTCaps telling Wash fans that his sources are telling him that it's a done deal that the Caps are hiring Blysma with Cappy as his Associate Coach.

IslandersFan17

Jun 8, 2011
Long Island
I told you guys he was a fraud, it didn’t take much in the way of logical reasoning to figure it out. Made one lucky guess, wrong about absolutely everything else.
Wasnt really even a lucky guess. All the poster did was speak matter-of-factly about a subject that was all but circling around the media. It would be similar to now with all the smoke around Tavares potentially staying if I came out and said I knew someone and gaunruntee Tavares was staying. Would I really be such an insider?

You see individuals like this all the time, it's how Hockeybuzz started and how ICB still acts relevant.

Never believed that individual had any real insight, but once things gained traction the person flew a little to close to sun with egregious claims about Gomez for instance

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
Maybe time to lock this up?

Lots of great things happening now.

No need to harp on negative trolls and want to be insiders.

Reactions: IslandersFan17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad