Blue Jays Discussion: #Dingerz in Texas - Jays 2 - 0 Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Simulcast with TBS. Ernie Johnson (mostly known for basketball on TNT) and Ron Darling in the booth. Cal Ripken at field level.

Does that mean no pitch tracker? Hated not having that for some playoff games last year.

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
I hope Liriano is preparing as if he's starting tonight because if stroman gets in trouble early he should be coming in.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Controversial opinion, but I actually started to like Reynolds' whistles last year as the playoffs progressed. :laugh:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh:

Sid 10 minutes ago: "Statistics can say anything you want."

Sid, right now: "there is statistical evidence..." to support my panic-mongering, bandwagony fan, I-don't-believe-in-you-until-I-believed-in-you-all-along casual fan attitude.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Dirk Hayhurst doesn't know why we're putting out the defense we are w/Stroman. He said that if we're playing with Stroman we should put out our best defensive options.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

The size of the zone doesn't bother me so much as long as it's consistent. I don't care if an edge strike is called a ball as long as it's a ball in the top of the 1st in a 0-0 game, the bottom of the 5th in a 3-2 game, and the top of the 9th in a 3-4 game. It only becomes a problem if an Oriole strike looks different from a Jays strike, or the zone suddenly shrinks late in the game when one team is trying to hold onto a lead.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Quiz time: Who is the second worst team in the 30 team Major League Baseball vs Lefties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad