Waived: Didomenico claimed by TB

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
This cost the sens over $41,000, I hope Dorion didn't do this only to make Yzerman his ''nemesis" otherwise he's an idiot that cost Melnyk 41k

Pretty sure he got the bottom 6 Boucher wanted for free and reclaimed a player he likes for Belleville. This pretty much confirms Yzerman felt hurt losing a prospect.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Nice to have him back. He basically made off with some extra games of NHL pay on Tbay's dime while on a conditioning stint. Not a bad deal for him, though I'm sure he'd have preferred staying in the NHL, and not being treated as a pawn in Yzerman's dickish revenge claim.

Reactions: HappyDude

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
Yes please. So he never trades with Dorion again. Also do the same with Poile. And Nill. And Sather. And that guy in Anaheim. God there are so many of them :(
Steve started it. Dorion claiming dido is just payback. It shows that Dorion demand respect

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This cost the sens over $41,000, I hope Dorion didn't do this only to make Yzerman his ''nemesis" otherwise he's an idiot that cost Melnyk 41k

lol.

TBL also had to pay 41k to claim Dido, so they just gave TBL their money back. When its all said and done, Ottawa claimed dumont and lost dido for a week because Yzerman was upset. You coming here to argue about Dorion being "an idiot that cost Melynk 41k" as if it's somehow significant is as childish as the original claim for Dido.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011

Isn't there more interesting stuff to talk about in Bergevin land?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad