During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Good we got the more physical little guy

Don't need no 40 pt bottom 6er

(I actually don't mind this. Who cares)

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
May be a little bit of an eff' you for claiming Dumont.

Good luck Dido, glad you can continue to collect an NHL paycheck and see some NHL action.

Lucky for him, claimed by the last team on the list before making his way to Belleville.

Last edited:

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Last team on the selection list, so they're the only team to put in a claim.

Selected by the best team in the league, couldn't have worked out better for him.

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
I'm not really sure he's worse than Dumont or 1-2 other forwards we have (looking at you, Burrows), but meh.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Terrible skater, but very good vision and hockey IQ. Can play on the PP. Offensive winger is what he brings.
RW? Johnson and Killorn haven't had a permanent winger which has caused chemistry issues. Other wingers have been double shifting in that spot, I wonder if this guy will get a chance there.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
RW? Johnson and Killorn haven't had a permanent winger which has caused chemistry issues. Other wingers have been double shifting in that spot, I wonder if this guy will get a chance there.

Yeah, RW. He's an offensive guy, so if he finds chemistry with those guys it's a Bingo. He played well with Hoffman, so there is a good chance he'll do well for you guys.

Reactions: JoVel

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Sucks because Belleville needs him. I was actually happy to see him on waivers to get sent back to the AHL but TB had to claim him...

Maybe now they will do a Dumont-DiDomenico swap if both teams rather have their guy lol

Good we got the more physical little guy

Don't need no 40 pt bottom 6er

(I actually don't mind this. Who cares)

??? I'm lost.

I'm not really sure he's worse than Dumont or 1-2 other forwards we have (looking at you, Burrows), but meh.

Wait you really think that Didomenico =~ Burrows :amazed:

So what else he has besides an awesome name?

He can make plays with the puck on his stick but otherwise not a NHL player IMO.

Trade a guy who can't score for a guy who can. Good plan for this offensively struggling team.

Well, that is very recent because before the last 4 games the Sens were 3rd in GF/GP.

Reactions: Deku

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

So, we essentially traded Didomenico for Dumont.

Yeah so they got worse again in a deal with less skill out the door. This management group is garbage. Cant wait for someone to buy the team where every single decision isnt based on money and they can hire a real professional that makes his own decisions and isnt run by his coach.

I cant believe how disinterested I am in this team right now.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Sucks because Belleville needs him. I was actually happy to see him on waivers to get sent back to the AHL but TB had to claim him...

Maybe now they will do a Dumont-DiDomenico swap if both teams rather have their guy lol

??? I'm lost.

Wait you really think that Didomenico =~ Burrows :amazed:

He can make plays with the puck on his stick but otherwise not a NHL player IMO.

Well, that is very recent because before the last 4 games the Sens were 3rd in GF/GP.

Id take him over Burrows absolutely.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Yeah so they got worse again in a deal with less skill out the door. This management group is garbage. Cant wait for someone to buy the team where every single decision isnt based on money and they can hire a real professional that makes his own decisions and isnt run by his coach.

I cant believe how disinterested I am in this team right now.
I agree with the sentiment, but losing Didiminico isn't really anything to fret over. His time was up as soon as we got Smith back, and he will likely be waived again in the coming weeks.

He passed by 29 other teams as well, I'm thinking he was claimed by Yzerman as a bit of payback for taking Dumont (not that that should warrrnt any payback)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad